• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,036 posts in this topic

Everyone has been posting some GREAT books in here! Really cool to see nice copies of these books! :applause: And always amazing to see books that you have never even seen before! Never saw that SW #5 before! Great cover! And sick grade!

Just got this one today. TOS #18

2012-08-17195908.jpg[/img]

Edited by *Bronze age fan*

Everyone has been posting some GREAT books in here! Really cool to see nice copies of these books! :applause: And always amazing to see books that you have never even seen before! Never saw that SW #5 before! Great cover! And sick grade!

I had an eye on that book, it's a tough one. Glad it went to a good home!

" I DONT ship outside the united states. "

He must have his listings blocked to non US bidders because they do NOT show up in my searches. Awesome. :frustrated:

Hey Bronty, they showed up in my searches - very nice books indeed even if he did not ship to Canada.

Glad you just had an eye on it..and didnt enter the field! I would have been blown out of the water I am sure. You come out swinging! lol I know you go after higher grades...but did you not go for it because of the three spots in the title? Having it in hand...i am still not sure what that is. Its weird. lol

Glad you just had an eye on it..and didnt enter the field! I would have been blown out of the water I am sure. You come out swinging! lol I know you go after higher grades...but did you not go for it because of the three spots in the title? Having it in hand...i am still not sure what that is. Its weird. lol

Yeah, I was a little overextended otherwise I might have thought about it. I aim for 6.0 or better on pre-hero books, and on issues like this where higher grades are super tough I am happy with a 6.0 to be sure.

well I wasn't anticipating I'd win anything today, but you know what they say... never look a gift Krang in the mouth!

tal5.3453a.jpg

That is a gorgeous copy of one of my favorites. When I got back into serious buying around 2005 a 7.5 copy of that book was one of my first eBay purchases (before I discovered any of the sites like Clink or this place). To me that is one of the toughest TTA issues, and the copy I bought was the first I ever held. You just don't see them (at least I sure don't). Awesome pickup! :cloud9:

Yeah, I was a little overextended otherwise I might have thought about it. I aim for 6.0 or better on pre-hero books, and on issues like this where higher grades are super tough I am happy with a 6.0 to be sure.

well I wasn't anticipating I'd win anything today, but you know what they say... never look a gift Krang in the mouth!

tal5.3453a.jpg

That is a gorgeous copy of one of my favorites. When I got back into serious buying around 2005 a 7.5 copy of that book was one of my first eBay purchases (before I discovered any of the sites like Clink or this place). To me that is one of the toughest TTA issues, and the copy I bought was the first I ever held. You just don't see them (at least I sure don't). Awesome pickup! :cloud9:

Sweet copy! :applause: