• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
17 17

15,231 posts in this topic

I need to upgrade my #11 someday. Tough book to find in a decent grade.

One of the absolute toughest of books. Only 16 copies on the census which is the lowest among the first 20 TTAs. TTA #4(20 copies) and #5 (19 copies) are next fewest and those 2 are beasts as well!! :o:ohnoez:

Happy to have added this one to my collection for only $130 off eBay. One of the toughest pre-hero books, if I am not mistaken.

jim54_zps364bc0e3.jpg

Andy, how long ago did you pick that up? That's another issued in decent grade that's been eluding me.

Andy, how long ago did you pick that up? That's another issued in decent grade that's been eluding me.

Got it in the mail today!

Those brown covers seem to murder to get in decent shape.

My lone pre-hero win in last night's Clink auction. Hope the JIM #74 is going to a good home, it just won't be mine.

RAD137872013612_152159.jpg

Hopefully this one isn't stolen property and I can actually start my run! lol

My lone pre-hero win in last night's Clink auction. Hope the JIM #74 is going to a good home, it just won't be mine.

RAD137872013612_152159.jpg

Hopefully this one isn't stolen property and I can actually start my run! lol

Nice copy bro! I just have the #1 for that set.

Nice, congrats Art! I almost bid on it myself but laid off as I've been spending too much. Nice book!

Thanks! I've been spending way too much myself, and appreciate you not forcing me to spend more! lol