• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

I also chipped in a little bit of recent sale supporting data, including this beauty.

Now that I've got the book in hand I can finish thanking Korvac Saga for pointing this one out to me on eBay. As some of you may remember, I bought an 8.5 copy of this book on eBay about a year ago that I ended up having to return because it was stolen property. This one is a tick lower in grade, but I am very pleased with the copy. Rich, whenever we meet the first round is on me!

SW05CGC.jpg

After my pickup of the #3 in the last Clink auction I'm now 40% done on the run. Only the two black covers and the pricey #1 to go! :facepalm:

I also chipped in a little bit of recent sale supporting data, including this beauty.

SW05CGC.jpg

After my pickup of the #3 in the last Clink auction I'm now 40% done on the run. Only the two black covers and the pricey #1 to go! :facepalm:

Wow, great book. Congrats !

......appears to have fallen on hard times. He appears to have shrunken horribly and "sunk" to working as a children's bath toy. On the plus side, he is now very smiley so he appears to have had an attitude adjustment! (thumbs u

monstro2.JPG

Yes, SHE has, and as we speak 140,000 little Monstros with no natural enemies are positioning themselves thruout the planet, each one due to hit their growth spurt right about now.

Write us out of that one, Stan.

Yes, SHE has, and as we speak 140,000 little Monstros with no natural enemies are positioning themselves thruout the planet, each one due to hit their growth spurt right about now.

Write us out of that one, Stan.

Awesome!

Now that I've got the book in hand I can finish thanking Korvac Saga for pointing this one out to me on eBay. As some of you may remember, I bought an 8.5 copy of this book on eBay about a year ago that I ended up having to return because it was stolen property. This one is a tick lower in grade, but I am very pleased with the copy. Rich, whenever we meet the first round is on me!

SW05CGC.jpg

My pleasure Art!! :applause::headbang: That book belongs with you. (thumbs u

Seriously. I'm posting bath toys and he's posting 9.6 1959 black covers :facepalm:

If it makes you feel better it's actually the cgc9.2 but it's a very pretty copy (Edenwald). Would that all my 9.2s look this nice.