• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
17 17

15,227 posts in this topic

The TOS 11 is probably the nicest PH book I have. I mean, it is stunning. Actually, I can't see why it's "only" a 9.4. I haven't looked at some of these in quite awhile. Will try to scan and post some more tomorrow.

Here are a few more. Some that I have never posted before.

Are you kidding me, these books are sick, incredible, unbelievable.

A 9.4 #11 ??? Wow !

(worship)

..... not only is it a 9.4 but it's one from the 093********* to 097********** period of VERY tightly graded books. It would have a shot at a straight resub to 9.6 without pressing. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Its incredible, but that particular issue I find the cover less appealing, not that covers are the be all end all. Still, I'd take a hg classic like TOS 11 over the TTA4 any day but its all personal preference.

Its incredible, but that particular issue I find the cover less appealing, not that covers are the be all end all. Still, I'd take a hg classic like TOS 11 over the TTA4 any day but its all personal preference.
If I had to pick, I'd take them both. :grin:

Wonderful book! The woman on the cover is Russ Heath's first wife "enhanced", as he put it. ;)

Won this on C Link. Been looking for a copy for awhile. :cloud9:

65e8e91b0655ef0103b795da64159e47_zps5059dde3.jpg[/img]

Strictly going by cover art I completely agree, TOS #11 is one of the top-tier pre-hero covers IMO. But, as I've said here previously, TTA #4 is one of the toughest, if not the toughest pre-hero from that era. I realize that older ST and JIM issues are often tougher than TTA #4, but for that era postdating TTA & TOS #1 I think that book is the toughest. It is certainly the book I had the most difficult time finding, and it wasn't even close. Of course your mileage may vary.