• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
17 17

15,038 posts in this topic

In case you didn't see the TTA thread, this one is finally going up for auction after a LONG time on the Clink exchange with no takers at like $30,000 if my memory is correct. It'll be fascinating to see what it goes for.

RAD3910E2013122_141358.jpg

That book has "Art" and "Texas Bound" written all over it!! :baiting:

Ha, only if that sentence also includes "guns" and "high speed pursuit"! lol

Pre-Heros come in 9.8? :o Who knew! :insane:

However, as nice as this book is, it is one of the less "astonishing" covers of the genre and I would guess would command the better part of $10K (as Art mentioned) at best...

....my guess also. It would take a 9.8 ST 89 to fetch 30K.....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

In case you didn't see the TTA thread, this one is finally going up for auction after a LONG time on the Clink exchange with no takers at like $30,000 if my memory is correct. It'll be fascinating to see what it goes for.

Pre-Heros come in 9.8? :o Who knew! :insane:

However, as nice as this book is, it is one of the less "astonishing" covers of the genre and I would guess would command the better part of $10K (as Art mentioned) at best...

....my guess also. It would take a 9.8 ST 89 to fetch 30K.....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ST #97 in 9.8 might get there as well. hm

.....yup, absolutely. It would probably eclipse ST 89......though I think FFF is my favorite of the monster stories. TOS 1, 2, TTA 1, and JIM 62 may be 30K books in 9.8. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo9a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Not sure Jack what you mean by TTA 13 being hot...unless there just so happened be a 1 or more HG copies that have come to market recently that went for healthy prices...

Thinking TTA 29 in 9.8 would certainly command some serious bidding! :cloud9:

Only 2 in 9.0...none higher and only 12 total issues CGC-graded 6.5 to 9.0...

Not sure Jack what you mean by TTA 13 being hot...unless there just so happened be a 1 or more HG copies that have come to market recently that went for healthy prices...

What's up Tom! I was also in the dark that TTA 13 was a hot book till recent. TTA 13 had the first appearance of Groot...who is in Guardians of the Galaxy now. So that book has become hot...like all the Rocket Raccon stuff. lol

What's up Tom! I was also in the dark that TTA 13 was a hot book till recent. TTA 13 had the first appearance of Groot...who is in Guardians of the Galaxy now. So that book has become hot...like all the Rocket Raccon stuff. lol

Off my radar... lol

:signfunny:

Off my radar... lol

It was off my radar too, but I have noticed the book selling for very healthy prices (and of course I am lacking a copy). :pullhair: Luckily it shouldn't be long before Guardians of the Galaxy cools back off. :screwy:

GROOT is hot, eh? Who whould have thought that! I will have to dig (heh) up a scan of TTA 13 - meanwhile here is a TOS #13 - maybe ELECTRO will make a comeback!

TOS_13.jpg

Love this book!! :cloud9: Seen from the perspective of the attacking jet fighter, this is pure Tokyo style giant monsters run amok!!! :banana::applause::headbang: