• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Titan-ic Purchase!

2 posts in this topic

Ready for press and slab!

I am so excited to share my most recent purchase with you guys! I bought a lot of raw books off ebay last week and they arrived today. The group consisted of a run of early Teen Titans from issue #6 through #25 and was two issues.

The group was advertised as mostly vf and vf to nm. I usually expect the worst even after I do my homework and check out all of the pictures. But something told me this was going to be a great group of books, and I'm glad I followed my instinct.

Of the 21 books maybe 2 or 3 would fall into the vf category scoring around 7.5 to 8.0. Over half of the books will rate at least a 9.0 or higher without pressing with maybe half a dozen having a shot at 9.6 to 9.8's with pressing.

So Matt my friend get ready for a Titan-ic Quick Press! Once pressed I will have them slabbed and decide what I want to do with them. Anything higher than 9.2 I intend to keep :) The rest I will sell. This helps me with this title a great deal since I have every issue from #30 up but had previously sold off all of the earlier issues.

See pic below

14039.JPG

See more journals by Dre