• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was There ever a complete list of Mile High II comics?

5 posts in this topic

I was wondering what were the key books found and the number of copies...Any information would be interesting to learn about.

I hope not! They're warehouse finds, no need to list them all. 893naughty-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

I was asking about the key books but I am sure that the IRS wanted a full list after al of the exposure this find had.

I was wondering what were the key books found and the number of copies...Any information would be interesting to learn about.

I hope not! They're warehouse finds, no need to list them all. 893naughty-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

I was asking about the key books but I am sure that the IRS wanted a full list after al of the exposure this find had.

Actually, "Over-Exposure" would be more accurate! The only person who hyped these books was Chuckles himself. Just MHO! Welcome to the boards! hi.gif