• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1950s War and Horror! Silver/Bronze Marvels (Daredevil, Avengers + more!)

99 posts in this topic

Listing a whole bunch of raw gold, silver and bronze age books. Various genres, publishers and grades. Something for everyone here!

Shipping to CANADA for 1 to 4 comics is $5.00 (in a manila envelope with stiff board protectors surrounding the comics). Add $1.00 for each additional comic above 4.

Shipping to UNITED STATES for 1 comic is $5.00 (in a manila envelope with stiff board protectors surrounding the comic). For 2 to 4 comics shipping is $9.00 and for 5 to 10 comics - $17.50.

Above quoted rates are for standard parcel shipping, usually 3-10 days in transit. Insurance and tracking are available at additional cost.

I also ship outside North America. Please inquire.

Payment via Paypal, Personal Cheque or International Money Order (Books are being shipped from Canada). Returns accepted if not satisfied (buyer pays return shipping - unless defect is not noted).

:takeit: trumps all offers. PMs are welcome and I will try to respond ASAP but am not always around a computer.

See link to my feedback in my sig line.