• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First reviews for the wolverine are in!

46 posts in this topic

Why do you guys care about reviews?

If I listened to reviews, I would have missed out on the 17th greatest film ever made: Sucker Punch.

youre-awesome.jpg

Sucker Punch really made me think...

It made me think why didn't I watch Scarface again instead.

I sold my Scarface Special Edition DVD signed by Al Pacino to buy the Sucker Punch Directors Cut on Blu-ray.

lol you got :censored:

I was going to wait to get this through netflix

However... can someone PM me or put it in a spoiler tag as to what happens after the credits. Everyone says 'stick around'

I loved this movie folks. I just seen it for the third time.

Enjoyed it much more than the last Wolverine movie which I did like.

That one was good, This one was great. I also liked the spoiler at the end. :banana:

I hope they make a Wolverine 3. :wishluck:

However... can someone PM me or put it in a spoiler tag as to what happens after the credits. Everyone says 'stick around'

That one was good, This one was great. I also liked the spoiler at the end. :banana:

I concur.

I agree. They made a pretty good effort of capturing the essence of the story and putting it to film. It's been Hollywood-ized - sure, but it was a pretty decent flick. I've got no complaints worth harping on about.

I agree. They made a pretty good effort of capturing the essence of the story and putting it to film. It's been Hollywood-ized - sure, but it was a pretty decent flick. I've got no complaints worth harping on about.

That`s the point I am trying to make in the Brevoort thread. Why can`t I go to my LCS and pick up a Wolverine comic book this good? hm

It use to never be this way.

Now I will have to wait for X-Men Days of Future Past, until I see a new good Wolverine story.

That`s the point I am trying to make in the Brevoort thread. Why can`t I go to my LCS and pick up a Wolverine comic book this good? hm

It use to never be this way.

Now I will have to wait for X-Men Days of Future Past, until I see a new good Wolverine story.

I feel your pain on Wolverine - I leafed through the last issue and I still don't like it. I also thought the Wolverine Max stories have not been that great. Savage Wolverine has been okay. I think Marvel has done Wolvie absolutely no favors since Joe Q krapped out Origins - and I firmly believe that the Wolverine that impressed us 20-30 years ago is long gone.

Will we ever get another Wolverine story that is decent? I don't know, but you're right - the on-screen persona is much more palatable than what's going on in the books. And that's really sad to say.