• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

21 posts in this topic

Thanks for the support guy I think I'm making right choice it was a lot of fun to own these books for a while and I enjoyed it greatly. I think it made me want to buy a AF15 in the near future.

there is a tiny white dot the is a piece of foam from shipping. It appears to be part of the book in the pic but is not.

Also time payments are something I would do. If it is within 5 or 6 weeks.

Will also throw in a really nice copy of TMNT 1 Video game reprint was an incentive offered in 2008.

Yeah there sweet copies the variant is my favorite I think it looks great in hand. Almost flawless book really sharp corners and I think does a tiny flaw I spine I think it could be press out not sure if it breaks. Really hard to tell.

Congrats on the engagement and marriage. It's truly a blessing. The books are BEAUtiful. That 3 was a rare stunner. If I didn't recently get my one, I would have been on it. I'm sure these will get gobbled up. Either way, I'm sure you will get a nice ring. GLWTS and GLWTM

Thanks I think if your looking for a nice graded copy it would be the way to go. The spine mark is there but I think if you were able to see it in hand you could see really how nice of a copy it is. It is more like a scratch or something and there is a faint line over that. It does not go around spine either. On the back I think there is a faint stress line.