• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huh, never saw that coming.

52 posts in this topic

You can do better than that Supunk :)

oooh, Supunk. I like that. (worship)

I have actually been a little shocked no one has said that before now!

Im a big Cowboys fan and the posters on the Giants message board have been calling me that FOREVER! They came up with it almost instantly :gossip:

Im a big Cowboys fan and the posters on the Giants message board have been calling me that FOREVER! They came up with it almost instantly :gossip:

They disliked you instantly? You're slipping!

They disliked you instantly? You're slipping!

Yeah, surprisingly I don't have a lot of fans on the Giants message board! That was back before the Giants started beating us every damn time we played and before Elisha won 2 rings. We had some HEATED Romo/Elisha debates back in the day. Not much of a debate now though :sorry:

The description of the girl in the wet T-shirt that we suspect ImageMask is spending time in the cooler for sounds worse than it is. If I remember correctly this is the image of the girl wearing a white tank-top but a black bra beneath.

It was more conservative than a girl in a bikini since she had a wet white tank top over her black bra.

The description of the girl in the wet T-shirt that we suspect ImageMask is spending time in the cooler for sounds worse than it is. If I remember correctly this is the image of the girl wearing a white tank-top but a black bra beneath.

It was more conservative than a girl in a bikini since she had a wet white tank top over her black bra.

No way that pic got him a strike. It was tame

It might have been tame, and that might not have been the reason, but if it's the picture she posted in Transplant's thread, there is no way she was wearing a bra I may not have noticed it was wet, but I did notice what she was wearing.. In the picture she was wearing a white ribbed tank with spaghetti straps. A bra would have been pretty obvious, especially a black one, lol.

Are you a Bears fan btw Logan?

Yes, I'm actually a fan of the team from where I grew up and currently live :baiting:

Ugh! No way would I be a Dolphins fan!!! :sick:

Brandon Marshall takes Pilates privates at my studios all the time with one of our instructors and once in a while comes with Martellus Bennett. He loves me because the 1st time he came in i instantly recognized him and told him he wasnt allowed in my business since he kicked the Cowboys azz singlehandedly the last two times he played us! Unlike you, he thinks I'm freaking hilarious and loves me although I think he might secretly have designs on my wife hm

Anytime she is there when he is and walks by in her yoga pants, he stares and gives me a "DUUUUUDE!!! nice work!!!" And gives me a fistbump. lol

It might have been tame, and that might not have been the reason, but if it's the picture she posted in Transplant's thread, there is no way she was wearing a bra I may not have noticed it was wet, but I did notice what she was wearing.. In the picture she was wearing a white ribbed tank with spaghetti straps. A bra would have been pretty obvious, especially a black one, lol.

Black bra was underneath the tank top so it was showing through the wet tank top. At least in the pic I saw.

I don't have any cool stories about athletes lusting after my wife. But I do have a Stan Lee bumping into an ex gf chest to chest and telling her how pretty she was.

That was kinda cool.

I also have a picture of George Perez hugging my wife from behind while touching her breast :cloud9:

Let me guess, you're a big Yankees, Lakers and Edmonton Oilers fan too :baiting:

Black bra was underneath the tank top so it was showing through the wet tank top. At least in the pic I saw.

I guess I did not examine it closely enough, lol...or we saw different pictures. :foryou:

I don't have any cool stories about athletes lusting after my wife. But I do have a Stan Lee bumping into an ex gf chest to chest and telling her how pretty she was.

That was kinda cool.

I also have a picture of George Perez hugging my wife from behind while touching her breast :cloud9:

Let me guess, you're a big Yankees, Lakers and Edmonton Oilers fan too :baiting:

Yeah, it's been real GREAT times being a Cowboys fan!!! meh. At this point, there's no such thing as a bandwagon Cowboys fan! I've liked them since 77 when I was 5 and had o e good stretch in the early 90's and 30 years of heartbreak!

My other teams are the Angels(big winners there!), Syracuse basketball(another big winner!) and whatever NBa team has the best SU player so right now the Knicks( yet another big winner!) :facepalm:

Hockey sucks donkey balls btw!

I guess I did not examine it closely enough, lol...or we saw different pictures. :foryou:

Must have been different pictures

That was kinda cool.

Yeah, it's been real GREAT times being a Cowboys fan!!! meh. At this point, there's no such thing as a bandwagon Cowboys fan! I've liked them since 77 when I was 5 and had o e good stretch in the early 90's and 30 years of heartbreak!

My other teams are the Angels(big winners there!), Syracuse basketball(another big winner!) and whatever NBa team has the best SU player so right now the Knicks( yet another big winner!) :facepalm:

Hockey sucks donkey balls btw!

Whatever....go Blackhawks :banana:

Must have been different pictures

Yes, there was a picture up for a few minutes with in which the woman's nipples were quite on display, especially thanks to the subject of the photo tugging at the bottom of the shirt to emphasize them.