• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone have much experience with 'THE' House of Comics?

393 posts in this topic

NO WAY!!!

A spokesperson for the York County Sheriff's Department says deputies recognized Neeley's vehicle after a description went out to law enforcement. Investigators say deputies arrested Neeley in a Walmart parking lot - without incident.

NO WAY!!!

A spokesperson for the York County Sheriff's Department says deputies recognized Neeley's vehicle after a description went out to law enforcement. Investigators say deputies arrested Neeley in a Walmart parking lot - without incident.

This was covered a month ago. Do you just read mess at random?

NO WAY!!!

He's got a young child at home, he's allowed to be somewhat scatter-brained. :insane:

My guess on this one is that according to the articles I read, she was still being listed in critical condition (on the 911 call she even says that her guts are hanging out). Some counties will charge with murder if there is a chance that the person can die from the wounds, because they can't file to amend (basically you get one shot to charge them)

NO WAY!!!

He's got a young child at home, he's allowed to be somewhat scatter-brained. :insane:

^^ I missed it! doh!

My guess on this one is that according to the articles I read, she was still being listed in critical condition (on the 911 call she even says that her guts are hanging out). Some counties will charge with murder if there is a chance that the person can die from the wounds, because they can't file to amend (basically you get one shot to charge them)

In other words, file the murder charge, that way if the person dies, the charge is already there, but if the person recovers, the charge is ignored?

lol well you didn't get it right, dangerous weapon =/= Deadly Weapon :)

In Mass it's Dangerous? (shrug)

Who said that!?!?

M.G.L. c.265, Sec. 15A says who. ;)

It was a joke because I missed your explanation of the acronym earlier :facepalm:

lol