• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone have much experience with 'THE' House of Comics?

393 posts in this topic

I don't know. I couldn't find an obituary, so I think she's still alive.

His court date is on the 22nd, so maybe there will be something in the news at that point.

For anyone looking for updates, it appears court date has been set for January 6th for the attempted Murder charges and January 9, 2014 for the other charges

The murder charge has been dropped and he is being charged with Attempted First Degree Murder, along with Kidnapping, AWDWIKISI (assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill Inflicting Serious Injury), and the misdemeanor charge of interfering with emergency Communication (basically doing something to prevent someone from talking to 911) Will update with more information when it becomes available.

My only concern is Elizabeth changing her mind and deciding not to testify against him. Sadly I've seen this happen way too often. So long as that doesn't happen he should be locked up for a very long time.

Not necessarily. I need the case file but just a shot in the dark here, in order to charge first degree it either needs to be premeditated (which it doesn't sound like, sounds like a fight that lead to a stabbing) or there has to be an escalation (like using certain types of weapons, like poison or nukes (not joking)) or it has to happen during the perpetration of a felony (felony murder rule yay!) so they need to have her testify to the kidnapping to prove that he assaulted her and tried to kill her during or as a direct result of the kidnapping. Just my guess (and as a reminder, corporate attorney not a criminal attorney so I am probably totally wrong about this lol)

I am all for rehabilitation when it comes to most offenders but in Neeley's case he has shown on multiple occasions that he is going to recommit the same crimes and he did all of this in front of his 3 kids. He is definitely a candidate for life in prison/execution, assuming of course that he is convicted.

I am all for rehabilitation when it comes to most offenders but in Neeley's case he has shown on multiple occasions that he is going to recommit the same crimes and he did all of this in front of his 3 kids. He is definitely a candidate for life in prison/execution, assuming of course that he is convicted.

He's a lifelong ball of dirt who richly deserves a very lengthy prison sentence.

Just wanted to bump this thread. I know many people here knew of what transpired with Thomas and his wife. In June he plead guilty to Attempted First Degree Murder and received a 15 year prison sentence. His anticipated release date is 9/27/2028.

Just wanted to bump this thread. I know many people here knew of what transpired with Thomas and his wife. In June he plead guilty to Attempted First Degree Murder and received a 15 year prison sentence. His anticipated release date is 9/27/2028.

I hope he becomes a human depostiory..... lol

I have an empty slab and a mocked up humorous label for the IH 181 - it was an attempt to make light of an otherwise crappy situation... That is until this event - I still have the counterfeit book on my shelf but I have no joy in it anymore. It's more infamous than it is humorous.

I know his wife was a piece of work too but I hope she uses this opportunity to get her act together, clean up her bloodstream and make something out of a horrible situation... As for Thomas... He's a career criminal and 15 years is a long time. No matter how you look at it, he's got nothing but misery for the rest of his existence.

I have an empty slab and a mocked up humorous label for the IH 181 - it was an attempt to make light of an otherwise crappy situation... That is until this event - I still have the counterfeit book on my shelf but I have no joy in it anymore. It's more infamous than it is humorous.

I know his wife was a piece of work too but I hope she uses this opportunity to get her act together, clean up her bloodstream and make something out of a horrible situation... As for Thomas... He's a career criminal and 15 years is a long time. No matter how you look at it, he's got nothing but misery for the rest of his existence.

So much for the power of redemption by means of Grace… :sick:

So much for the power of redemption by means of Grace… :sick:

Karma is a biotch. lol

[font:Book Antiqua]What happen?

I am not familiar with the situation.

I remember reading about the house of comics

regarding scams an a messy living room but nothing about attempting murder...

[/font]

(shrug)