• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: ASM 122 CGC 8.5

12 posts in this topic

Boardies, Iooking to make a couple of decent purchases and needed to get some funds into the PayPal account

A really hot book lately on the boards:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 122 CGC 8.5 (Off-White/White Pages)

Death of the Green Goblin

$285.00 $275.00 $270

DAREDEVIL 131 CGC 9.2 (Off-White/White Pages)

1st Appearance of Bullseye

$155.00 $150.00

SOLD TO EDDIE WENDT

Prices include Shipping via Priority Mail with Insurance and tracking number.

Rules,and Pictures to Follow

I may put up a DETECTIVE COMICS 99 CGC 4.0..but still doing some research on the book...

:rulez:

1st :takeit:or agreed upon PM gets the book.

• Shipping is free to any of the 50 US States and includes Tracking, Insurance, and Priority Mail

• Outside the US is at cost

• Nobody on the Probation List or Hall of Shamers.

• PayPal

DAREDEVIL 131 CGC 9.2

Daredevil131CGC92_zps33cf251a.jpg

PMs are always welcome...for all of you at SDCC...have a great time...and hopefully some pictures will get posted for those of us who couldn't make it to the show

No Offers,,,Wow,,,Guess everyone is Buying up stuff at SDCC...Figured I would give it a chance with a :bump:...

If nothing happens I may have to put these up with the Tec 99 CGC 4.0 on Fee-Bay :(

Last :bump: for the Amazing Spider-Man 122 CGC 8.5

I actually thought this would be the hottest of the 3 x books I had posted....I guess I was off.

I will keep this up till Monday, then I will close the thread, and likely send the AMS 122 CGC 8.5 off to Matt for a pressing...I actually think it can pull a CGC 9.0 after a press.