• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Awax SDCC Moden books I picked up W/ bad Ipad pictures

60 posts in this topic

Talked to the writer of Sheltered. He was selling these for $5. I only had a $100 bill and three ones. He gave me it for the ones. I owe him $2 :/

He was cool, said they have a ending in mind but it is on going..

e9e78fc769292d6495f50b21a812a807_zps36eadffb.jpg

Talked to the writer of Sheltered. He was selling these for $5. I only had a $100 bill and three ones. He gave me it for the ones. I owe him $2 :/

He was cool, said they have a ending in mind but it is on going..

e9e78fc769292d6495f50b21a812a807_zps36eadffb.jpg

(worship)

Just read #1 tonight! Loved it! Great pickup!

So there are 2 badges. The gold they were giving away and silver. The silver is part of the raffle or whatever they are doing.

So when I was bothering one of the Image employes he was also talking to someone else from image.. He reached in a box and handed the other guy one of the silver badges. Said they were limited to only 250 made.

He then grabs another and passes it to me. (shrug) have no idea why, but the dude was super cool.

:whee:

741a1b10226c0ae1637d16e97e25fccf_zps50e52b47.jpg

ea064c32e62199c00829f28ceb39f0eb_zps85e9b421.jpg

So there are 2 badges. The gold they were giving away and silver. The silver is part of the raffle or whatever they are doing.

So when I was bothering one of the Image employes he was also talking to someone else from image.. He reached in a box and handed the other guy one of the silver badges. Said they were limited to only 250 made.

He then grabs another and passes it to me. (shrug) have no idea why, but the dude was super cool.

BRAVO!! :applause: Talk about right place at the right time!