• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICE CUTS! Lady In White 70s Gothic Horror Collection Sale

88 posts in this topic

10. Witching Hour #59 CGC 9.6 WHITE Don Rosa Collection $50

This book to over two months to arrive to me after being lost by USPS for a long time and then suddenly appearing one day on my doorstep. Don's collection is a nice testament to his true love of the medium

OwyuG.jpg

:takeit:

10. Witching Hour #59 CGC 9.6 WHITE Don Rosa Collection $50

This book to over two months to arrive to me after being lost by USPS for a long time and then suddenly appearing one day on my doorstep. Don's collection is a nice testament to his true love of the medium

OwyuG.jpg

^^ thanks again!

11. Sinister House of Secret Love #1 CGC 7.5 CREAM TO OFF-WHITE $55 sold to Hibou

A beautiful book I bought here on the boards. The original seller was shocked at the grade, and I am too. It presents spectacularly for the grade.

Dont let the off-centered label fool you, this is another well centerd beauty!

So many of these 70s Horror books suffer fromt he Cr/OW PQ issue. Wonder what DC was doing with their paper in the 70s cause finding white pages is sooo tough on these books.

JyVDdyS.jpg

I'll be back with more later tonight! Im about 1/2 way thru the collection at this point. Hope to see some more sales so I have the war chest to start up my next themed collection!

PM me with offers if you have any.

11. Sinister House of Secret Love #1 CGC 7.5 CREAM TO OFF-WHITE $55

A beautiful book I bought here on the boards. The original seller was shocked at the grade, and I am too. It presents spectacularly for the grade.

Dont let the off-centered label fool you, this is another well centerd beauty!

So many of these 70s Horror books suffer fromt he Cr/OW PQ issue. Wonder what DC was doing with their paper in the 70s cause finding white pages is sooo tough on these books.

JyVDdyS.jpg

Man some very nice books up and fair prices .

cant believe I missed that Sinister House of Secret Love #1

I also cant believe you are breaking it up !! :cry:

It was a fun collection to put Together. Maybe someone else will try and do it again.

But for me it was the thrill of the chase and once I put the collection together I was ready to move on to the next challenge.

It was awesome getting help from everyone as they found books to add to my collection ( even though it didn't help my wallet) I couldn't have done it without the help of the boards.

More books coming tonight after I'm done with dinner

It was a fun collection to put Together. Maybe someone else will try and do it again.

But for me it was the thrill of the chase and once I put the collection together I was ready to move on to the next challenge.

It was awesome getting help from everyone as they found books to add to my collection ( even though it didn't help my wallet) I couldn't have done it without the help of the boards.

:popcorn:

Any hints on your new collecting theme?

Lady in Red ???:gossip:

what and spike all the prices for books featuring Men in Green Shorts? :grin:

Thanks for all the kudos people, I really appreciate them (and strangely they make it easier to let them go).

Too bad CGC doesn't recognize these type of themed sets... I always thought paratrooper deserved a special "best set" award for his paratrooper collection