• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Midtown came through with a nice shipment today and issue #4 was a part of it. I love this book. In some way it is very predictable but in others, the surprises just keep on coming. I have know idea what to expect next and I really like the thought of that. (thumbs u

Does anyone know what the print run was for the 3rd print of Manifest Destiny #1? My LCS had 3 of them on the shelves along with a number of 2nd Print #2s and #3s. Thanks!

#2 2nd Print was tiny at 1600 or so.

No numbers out for #1 3rd print yet.

Does anyone know what the print run was for the 3rd print of Manifest Destiny #1? My LCS had 3 of them on the shelves along with a number of 2nd Print #2s and #3s. Thanks!

The 2nd prints of #1 don't seem very common on eBay yet, but it may be that nobody thinks they would be worth the money to sell them. If I were you I wouldn't mind paying cover for a copy or two of the third print, and if I saw them I'd buy at least one.

Maybe I should go back and pick up a copy or 2

I have a few of the 2nd and 3rd prints of #1.

It was more of an OCD thing than anything.

I was so keen on this book I would buy it anytime I saw them on the shelf - regardless of print. For me its a mix of hoarding & OCD & supporting the book.

I have a few of the 2nd and 3rd prints of #1.

It was more of an OCD thing than anything.

I was so keen on this book I would buy it anytime I saw them on the shelf - regardless of print. For me its a mix of hoarding & OCD & supporting the book.

This is why later printings of a good book are always worth a cover price investment, IMO, especially when the print runs on them are miniscule. If enough of the fan base wants the later printings for completion sake they have potential. A print run of 1,600 works out to only 32 copies per state, after all, which isn't a lot to go around. I always think of the Manhattan Projects #1 2nd print when I consider this scenario too. The 3rd is much harder to find, but that book apparently hasn't done much. Anyway, bottom line is they are worth picking up for cover.

still surprised how low the last LBCC 9.8 sold for given that raws have been going for 140+, and there's only 250 in existence.

I think it was a nice gauge of the current value.

The other LBCC slabs are collecting dust.

I think that first initial bump is over for now.

Aiming for a Yellow 9.8 now, unless someone is willing to deal on a Blue.