• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

Image expo isn't really hot at all...not sure why. You can still get it pretty cheap. I've seen the regular 3 and expo sell for about the same price

Unless it's really low print numbers, I believe people are really over the whole B/W sketch cover thing.

Then again, I would LOVE a B/W cover of the Ottley. *rolls eyes at self* :eyeroll:

Edited by ZaCrew

Is there any more news on the Silvestri/McFarlane cover ? It is a winner :applause:

I was almost going to email Matt about it but I know he is busy cranking out the art. I had a draft all ready to go but thought "why bother the guy". If it is indeed true it will be the most significant cover yet.

New issue next Wed!! :whee:

Is there any more news on the Silvestri/McFarlane cover ? It is a winner :applause:

I was almost going to email Matt about it but I know he is busy cranking out the art. I had a draft all ready to go but thought "why bother the guy". If it is indeed true it will be the most significant cover yet.

New issue next Wed!! :whee:

:banana:

Sold 1 set including a Ottley for $120 a few weeks ago....holding onto my other 3 ottley's and 2 regulars and 10 #4's for the foreseeable future.

Way I see it the set I sold paid for all my other manifests plus some profit which I then flipped for a Showcase #34 3.5 :)

I'll trade moderns for silver age keys any day of the week!

Sold 1 set including a Ottley for $120 a few weeks ago....holding onto my other 3 ottley's and 2 regulars and 10 #4's for the foreseeable future.

Way I see it the set I sold paid for all my other manifests plus some profit which I then flipped for a Showcase #34 3.5 :)

I'll trade moderns for silver age keys any day of the week!

or you can trade your car in for a Marvel Super-Heroes 18 9.8 lol

Well seeing as I have Dodge Challenger Redline RT I'd have to get quite a few MSH 18 9.8's for that :)

I guess you missed this headline? :grin:

Best Copy Of First Appearance Of Original Guardians Of The Galaxy In Marvel Super-Heroes #18 Hits $19,000