• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

He posted about the importance of "The Inker". In the industry, and says this is a cover for a "Robert Kirkman published image book", that Kirkman convinced Silvestri to do, and Todd offered to help ink it. He asked for Marc to pencil very loose so he, Todd, could flesh out the details.

So would this be considered pumping by Kirkman? hm

I agree, though...I would be shocked if it was for a WW show. Publishers no longer attend WW shows, and outside of the WD 1 series from last year, there generally aren't any con exclusives for them (that I can recall).

It could be the Special Edition Ny or Wizard World Philly or SDCC. (shrug)

Philly? lol We never get anything here

You got Sproles. lol

And Sanchez!

We have Giroux! That's what matters (thumbs u

It could be the Special Edition Ny or Wizard World Philly or SDCC. (shrug)

Philly? lol We never get anything here

You got Sproles. lol

And Sanchez!

We have Giroux! That's what matters (thumbs u

Couple more years, you'll love B Schenn.

I agree, though...I would be shocked if it was for a WW show. Publishers no longer attend WW shows, and outside of the WD 1 series from last year, there generally aren't any con exclusives for them (that I can recall).

Last year's WWPhilly was one of the worst shows I've ever attended.

Second that! Total waste of time and money

Yikes! And I thought MegaCon 2013 was bad.

What was so bad about it?

it wasn't a total bust...I got to meet Stan Lee twice! but yeah it was kind of crummy. The only highlights were: Court + Mico Suayan and chewing the fat with Ted from Superworld.

I will def be going to NYC this year instead of WW Philly..

it wasn't a total bust...I got to meet Stan Lee twice! but yeah it was kind of crummy. The only highlights were: Court + Mico Suayan and chewing the fat with Ted from Superworld.

I will def be going to NYC this year instead of WW Philly..

Seeing Stan Lee once would be awesome. Twice ? I'm making reservations... lol

If you want to meet Stan Lee a bunch of times...camp out in the nearby bathroom, a man of his age....

not to force us back on track or nothing...

but what's the right price for manifest #1....I was thinking over 50 but my friend was over 70, cause neither of us wants to sell our dwindling supply too quickly...45?

yep...dwindling supply and the price goes up...my supplies are pretty low, making me a bit nervous.

At this point I wouldn't go much below $50 for regular #1..

Edited by krighton

yep...dwindling supply and the price goes up...my supplies are pretty low, making me a bit nervous.

Are you talking about in the future or right now?

If that is a current price, I don't want to tell people how to spend their money, but...

If you want to meet Stan Lee a bunch of times...camp out in the nearby bathroom, a man of his age....

not to force us back on track or nothing...

but what's the right price for manifest #1....I was thinking over 50 but my friend was over 70, cause neither of us wants to sell our dwindling supply too quickly...45?

you are close. I was waiting for my buddy to hit the latrine and caught Stan sneaking in a back door to the show. dumb luck :)

Are you talking about in the future or right now?

If that is a current price, I don't want to tell people how to spend their money, but...

Current....I wouldnt sell for much less than 50...its a gamble but thats what makes it fun. Ive sold enough md to pay for all of this years comics