• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

need eBay help

64 posts in this topic

I bought some OA on eBay recently. It arrived in perfectly fine condition, about when I expected it to. So, I'm not sure what to do. Should I neg the guy?
Did you like the art when you got it? If you changed your mind after you saw it, you should leave negative feedback, then open a case on eBay and start another thread about it here, for good measure.

Thanks guys, those are both good ideas. Anyone else?

If there's a return address on the OA maybe you can take a trip and "pay him a visit" if you know what I mean.

(And I mean assault and battery in case you don't)

Noice!!

I bought some OA on eBay recently. It arrived in perfectly fine condition, about when I expected it to. So, I'm not sure what to do. Should I neg the guy?

2iwq4.jpg

An outfit like that? That kid is askin' to be ogled. :sumo:

Definitely.

I would neg him and clearly explain in the comment section that you are perfectly happy with what you received.
Yeah, something like: " 'S all good, just wanted to see how this worked. Thnx"

lol that'd be hilarious

Too bad you posted you got the stuff, you could have done a chargeback!!

Pull the ole box arrived empty scam.

And ask for a full refund AND positive feedback before returning an empty box.