• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman CGC Sigs, Sketches and Some Other Stuff

39 posts in this topic

I am not at SDCC and now I can't even make it to the rescheduled Boston Con. :( So here are some books for sale.

First :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations.

I accept all forms of payment.

Shipping will be $5 for unlimited raws and $12 for slabs. International will be extra.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

TMNT Sneak Peek CGC 9.6 signed by Eastman. Signed and sketched on the case by Peter Laird, Steve Lavigne and Eric Talbot. SOLD

TMNTSneakPeek_zpsd5542167.jpg

Oh yeah, this is the new LoEG format moving forward, I believe. One HC at a time. NOTE: Don't quote me on this.

Anyway, ^^ . Thanks!

TMNT Sneak Peek CGC 9.6 signed by Eastman. Signed and sketched on the case by Peter Laird, Steve Lavigne and Eric Talbot. $75.

TMNTSneakPeek_zpsd5542167.jpg

:takeit::whee:

TMNT Sneak Peek CGC 9.6 signed by Eastman. Signed and sketched on the case by Peter Laird, Steve Lavigne and Eric Talbot. $75.

:takeit::whee:

^^

Thanks!