• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it slow on the board tonight?

76 posts in this topic

On your recommendations, I'll cycle into my "watch immediately" list. Thanks guys. thumbsup2.gif

Red, you will either love it or hate it, but I promise you, you'll never forget it...

So I decided to rent Fight Club for the first time....on you all's recommendations..... and I pop it into my computer and start watching while I'm working on my current assignment. So here's Brad Pitt and Ed Norton meeting for the first time on a plane, and they start talking about the docile expressions of the people shown on the flight cards......

Well, here's a screen shot of my computer, and what I'm working on while I'm playing the movie in the corner of my screen. Sorry if you have to scroll right.

Creeped me out a little. Guess I need to make her a little happier looking....

synchronicity.jpg

It's a flight safety card for a client. I have pencil sketches I scan in and draw over using Illustrator....then I dump the pencil scan. It's just that the coincidence was pretty weird.

It's a flight safety card for a client. I have pencil sketches I scan in and draw over using Illustrator....then I dump the pencil scan. It's just that the coincidence was pretty weird.

have you finished the movie yet ??...if so, you'll appreciate the creepy Synchronicity even more thumbsup2.gif