• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Better buy........

21 posts in this topic

Ya, I think I'll buy the brave and the bold and then later on get a flash 105 or a early showcase featuring the flash, and yes, it IS expensive, DC keys are good to get now as DC might actually start expanding their franchise and they are much harder to find than marvel keys, ( no matter how much AF 15 goes for, it's still quite common of you have the money)

This

DC keys are literally (according to the census) 5-10x harder to find that Marvel keys. Look at how many copies of AF #15, or ASM #1 are on eBay, and compare that to how many Showcase #4 copies or B&B #28. If you can find DC keys for decent prices, then I say invest. Marvel keys are already high in price and have a much higher supply.

I'm personally putting my money into Superman #76. It is a Golden Age key that is pretty hard to find, and hasn't seen any bump yet. You can get low grade copies for $300.

Definitely this. That's why I'm putting all my money into the 60's Charlton hero line of comics. Have you seen how low those census numbers are in comparison? And you see 10 - 20 of any DC issue for every Captain Atom you see on Ebay!