• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 54 (x3) and 55 (x2) - no longer available - thread CLOSED!!!

6 posts in this topic

Moved to ebay, no longer available!

Hello All,

This is my second sales thread on the boards! I can PM you a link to my ebay feedback if you’d like that.

For sale are some more low/mid-grade frenzy first Ultron books!

I’ve given each book a letter designation so please refer to the issue number and letter when posting or PMing me about which book(s) you want. The books available, and their letters, are as follows:

Avengers 54 – guessing between a 3.0 and a 4.0, letter A

Avengers 54 – guessing between a 4.0 and 5.0, letter B

Avengers 54 – guessing between a 5.0 and a 6.0, letter C

Avengers 55 – guessing between a 3.0 and a 4.0, letter A

Avengers 55 – guessing between a 4.0 and a 5.0, letter B

Each book will be priced along with its scan and further description below, and each book will ship in the USA for $5.00. I will combine shipping if you buy more than one book.

SPECIAL DEAL!!! – This deal is only available as long as all 5 books are still available (how long will that be?) when you post “I’ll take them all!” Take all 5 books for $400 including shipping in the USA!

- 1ST :takeit: in the sales thread beats EVERYTHING PM related

- Paypal only please

- No HOS or PL members

- USA shipping, or Canada at exact cost, and I’ve never shipped anything internationally (other than an APO), so bare with me if that winds up being the case.

I'm not an expert grader! I’ve posted what I think are decent estimates, but please don’t rely on that! Please ask any questions you like and go based off of the scans and descriptions below.

Thanks!

Avengers 54 – guessing between a 3.0 and a 4.0, letter A – the cover is detached at the bottom staple, there is a name written inside the back cover at the bottom. See scans for visible spine wear, ticks, and various color breaking creases.

$50

xqfeig.jpg

t0476e.jpg

Avengers 54 – guessing between a 4.0 and 5.0, letter B – staples have some discoloration/rust on them, bottom staple more than the top one, and if you look at the scan of the back you can see that the top corner is a little chewed up. It look like this on the back few pages at the top.

$75

5bnxnr.jpg

4vsnwy.jpg

Avengers 54 – guessing between a 5.0 and a 6.0, letter C – this one looks pretty nice, color breaking crease on front bottom right corner, and some wear on the cover along the spine.

$100

2e2ggso.jpg

69fknt.jpg

Avengers 55 – guessing between a 3.0 and a 4.0, letter A – there is a tear in the cover at the top staple and a tear into the cover at a center spine tick. These tears go into the interior pages. The top staple is detached at the centerfold and the next 5 pages down, leaving the cover and top 2 pages still attached. Bottom staple is attached to all, though there is wear around it. Date stamp on front on the “A” in Avengers.

$100

r9k3fo.jpg

mj1wk9.jpg

Avengers 55 – guessing between a 4.0 and a 5.0, letter B – faded section at the top on the front cover, similar to this on the back cover, little chipping on front bottom right corner, little bit of bottom front right corner missing, cover and next page in detached at the top staple.

$125

2ivz39i.jpg

ifzk0l.jpg