• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Few books for sale Iron Man 1 RAW PRICE DROP

11 posts in this topic

Going to list a few books I've picked up recently to hopefully replenish my poor bank account. My camera is on the fritz so I'm using my cell to post pics. Not the best, but the best I've got right now...

No Probies or HOSers. PMs welcome but unconditional :takeit: trumps all. Shipping is 10 bucks within the continental US. Outside, PM me first for cost.

Thanks for looking!

M

Here's a fairly nice low-grade iron man 1. I apologize for the crappy pics. My policy on raw books is if you are unhappy with any raw book return it for a full refund outside of shipping.

Iron Man 1 VG $225 $200. SOLD

Condition Description: Several color breaking folds on the cover. 3/4 inch spine split top cover. Few small tears. Book is structurally sound outside of those issues. Good color. Cover and Centerfold are firmly attached. No real gotchas, just overall wear contributing to the overall grade.

IronMan1_zpsacffced3.jpg