• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

That approach would go a long way towards making the boards a better place. Trolls and troublemakers want the attention. Ignore them and deny them an audience.

However, that's not the way it works on message boards ;)

If this forum started chucking people for being troublemakers (whatever that definition is), at least half this place would be gone. But I guess that comes down to who is defining 'troublemaker', right?

:baiting:

Let me decide. I'll clean this place up quickly. Some of my decisions will not be popular with some but that's the price you pay for being the leader.

I'm sure it was deleted but I was trying to see / read what he posted. So I looked up his username and its not there. Is it because of the strike?

The mods would scrub anything that leads to a strike.

No his username isn't on the list of users right now.

Neither is Cal's. hm wristslap?

That approach would go a long way towards making the boards a better place. Trolls and troublemakers want the attention. Ignore them and deny them an audience.

If this forum started chucking people for being troublemakers (whatever that definition is), at least half this place would be gone. But I guess that comes down to who is defining 'troublemaker', right?

Let me decide. I'll clean this place up quickly. Some of my decisions will not be popular with some but that's the price you pay for being the leader.

Everybody always hates the leader.

But we all admire him for his big brain.

leader+detail.jpg

:cloud9:

I wonder what would happen if everyone simply notified his posts and threads any and every time ?

That's what he did when Solarcadet started a sales thread meant to attract attention. Then he proceeded to report most of the folks that posted in the sales thread, which he was very proud of.

:P

leader+detail.jpg

Jeffro's brain can't possibly be that big.

leader+detail.jpg

Brain, no. Something else? hm

I'm sure it was deleted but I was trying to see / read what he posted. So I looked up his username and its not there. Is it because of the strike?

Kav's name isn't on the user list either. Interesting

leader+detail.jpg

Brain, no. Something else? hm

:roflmao:

You need to get that wart removed.

:wishluck:

:wishluck::wishluck:

:wishluck::wishluck:

Now, now guys don't be haters. Kav has a 30% (from a very limited poll sampling) approval rating. He can't disappoint his fans!!!!

I just tried to send Kav a PM and it went through. I thought that when you are given time off that it was not possible for the suspended to send or receive messages. Maybe the mods took it a step further after the Shadroch thread disruption and changed the password on him or something.