• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Man, that'd just be cool to go to a convention and meet boardies - I'd even probably say hello to Joe Collector.

Coming to Boston? hm I'll buy you a beer! (thumbs u

I was wondering how people meet each other aside from a dealer having a giant banner. Last year I just wandered around aimlessly by myself. (shrug)

Um....you do realize that you are showing bigotry.

Here is the definition.

big·ot·ry

noun

noun: bigotry; plural noun: bigotries

bigoted attitudes; intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

The difference is I'm not intolerant of anyone here...I disagree, which is fine. And to a certain level, almost everyone exhibits bigotry.

However, I'll fully admit I disagree and don't hide behind a keyboard. The "circle"...they will not.

Are you saying I hide behind a keyboard because I didn't approach you in Charlotte? What would've been the point? I wasn't going to buy anything from you (shrug)

No, I'm not saying that. I was fully aware that you were at Heroes and I was 100% confident you wouldn't say anything. Which is fine. Had you spoken, I would have been nice, whether you believe it or not.

And believe you me, I have no misperceptions of whether you were going to buy anything or not. I'm smarter than the average bear.

It would be kind of silly to approach you just to reiterate what you already know. I'm sure you would've been just as polite as you are here :)

I'm nice and polite to those who deserve it. There are many here who I truly enjoy and respect. You however...

I met Columbia Comics at Baltimore last year and we had a good time. (thumbs u

I've met a few other boardies at Baltimore or for other reasons and it was fun. I don't always put a lot of stock in what goes on here as people have an internet persona.

Man, that'd just be cool to go to a convention and meet boardies - I'd even probably say hello to Joe Collector.

You have to have eyes in the back of your head if Greggy's around to avoid a power slam into the concrete. Sean Fingh can be tricky also.

You have to have eyes in the back of your head if Greggy's around to avoid a power slam into the concrete. Sean Fingh can be tricky also.

Anytime someone uses that word....this song pops into my head...

I was wondering how people meet each other aside from a dealer having a giant banner. Last year I just wandered around aimlessly by myself. (shrug)

Matter Eater Lad and I are likely going to venture to Emerald City CC next year, so that will be cool. We're in Montana, but he knows that area.

Matter Eater Lad and I are likely going to venture to Emerald City CC next year, so that will be cool. We're in Montana, but he knows that area.

Where in Montana do you live? I spent some time in Cody and Powell WY so we were up in Billings a lot.

Um....you do realize that you are showing bigotry.

Here is the definition.

big·ot·ry

noun

noun: bigotry; plural noun: bigotries

bigoted attitudes; intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

The difference is I'm not intolerant of anyone here...I disagree, which is fine. And to a certain level, almost everyone exhibits bigotry.

However, I'll fully admit I disagree and don't hide behind a keyboard. The "circle"...they will not.

Are you saying I hide behind a keyboard because I didn't approach you in Charlotte? What would've been the point? I wasn't going to buy anything from you (shrug)

No, I'm not saying that. I was fully aware that you were at Heroes and I was 100% confident you wouldn't say anything. Which is fine. Had you spoken, I would have been nice, whether you believe it or not.

And believe you me, I have no misperceptions of whether you were going to buy anything or not. I'm smarter than the average bear.

It would be kind of silly to approach you just to reiterate what you already know. I'm sure you would've been just as polite as you are here :)

I'm nice and polite to those who deserve it. There are many here who I truly enjoy and respect. You however...

:roflmao:

meh

I've met a few other boardies at Baltimore or for other reasons and it was fun. I don't always put a lot of stock in what goes on here as people have an internet persona.

Who are you again?

Who are you again?

:makepoint:

Where in Montana do you live? I spent some time in Cody and Powell WY so we were up in Billings a lot.

I'm in Great Falls, about 3.5 hours from Billings.

I've met a bunch of boardies at conventions, knowingly and unknowingly. Each and every one of them was boyishly handsome and smelling of Pert Plus, including GACollectibles.

I've met a bunch of boardies at conventions, knowingly and unknowingly. Each and every one of them was boyishly handsome and smelling of Pert Plus, including GACollectibles.

And you voted for bum crack?

No idea what that means so...yes.

lol

That explains why he stands behind me at shows while I lean over and search through long boxes on the floor.

That explains why he stands behind me at shows while I lean over and search through long boxes on the floor.

That's my version of Searching Through Long Boxes.