• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

can it get anymore drama queen than THAT.

you just proved it can ;)

(and that's assuming the rest of what you said were even true).

But if you really feel the need to have a go, might as well PM it to me, rather then getting yet another back and forth going inside this thread....

Which now will actually just be a back with no forth, cause, well you know ;)

Jimminy Freakin' Christmas, is everyone here going to respond to me in passive aggressive code words?

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

lol, at least the the fights I used to have a few years ago were fulfilling. Now it's passive aggressive code words and guessing .

lol this thread is both funnier and far more readable with the wall of white in place. if only the board could detect and block quoting blocked users, it'd be just about perfect.

But if you really feel the need to have a go, might as well PM it to me, rather then getting yet another back and forth going inside this thread....

Jimminy Freakin' Christmas, is everyone here going to respond to me in passive aggressive code words?

The tulips are being trampled.

The sky is falling, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I guess if I do go to a con to meet boardies, maybe I'd better get me one of these to wear:

ignore.png

:whee:

The tulips are being trampled.

The sky is falling, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!

The Teardrop Explodes!

I feel left out since I don't have a grudge with someone (that I am aware of).

blocking disruptive posters doesnt have to be grudge, sometimes its just about keeping walls of text to a minimum, or a can't be bothered dealing with the silliness/word games.

There's only one member I could say comes close to a grudge, and that's really more of a dislike of their unethical behavior. That person is not currently in this thread.

Don't worry. You could be a professional tree hugger and somebody, somewhere will find something to hate.

Yeah, what IS this whole silly nonsense of "I have you on ignore!" - the need to proclaim to everyone how they don't agree with whoever.

Like stomping around and letting everyone know is so much more important than the actual ignore part.

And still RESPONDING to them afterwards... oh my god, can it get anymore drama queen than THAT.

Or, someone tells you to never respond to one of their posts again because the two of you never end on a good note. But then they come back later responding to multiple posts you make that has nothing to do with them. The amount of drama queen with that approach is just chock full of crazy.

Wait, did you mean the other guys? Oh. Then the opposite holds true. We don't do what we say for others to follow.

:insane:

I have no idea what situation you're talking about, as I've never told anyone here any such thing, that I remember anyway.

I just know that when I someday put someone on ignore, if I ever do, it won't be to stomp around proclaiming it to everyone, it'll be because I truly no longer wish to hear what they have to say.

Chuck, that's not your style. I can see you stating one time to be done with something, and moving on from there.

Other folks, not so much.

I'll volunteer!

Jerk.

:shy:

(Do you feel a grudge coming on yet?)

Totally... now I can go to bed upset and angry.

I'll volunteer!

Jerk.

Go to bed? It's only 6:15 in Brooklyn!

Ok, tell me the truth....

...did you have dinner at 4:30?

hm

I'll volunteer!

Jerk.

Go to bed? It's only 6:15 in Brooklyn!

Ok, tell me the truth....

...did you have dinner at 4:30?

hm

I am out on LI. Arm still not totally "straight" but finally... finally... (As in holy Jesus- I've been locked inside since March- Holy Jesus- Convicted criminals have more yard time than I do). Problem is... I don't know who to call or what to do first. lol

I did do a small swimming workout today. :banana:

Man the mods are really making you burn through shills a lot lately lol

"Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.”

- Theodore Roosevelt