• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

The first month I was here I made and posted a video on the boards that pretty much said anyone watching the video was a loser.

Keep that in mind when you look at my poll results. Poll results are irrelevant and mean nothing.

Scared? lol

I believe the proper spelling is "Scurd?"

TTH2 was right. The newer members have absolutely nothing to say. Some speculative junk, some movies, other gibberish. This used to be a good forum for info, you guys are really driving the nail deep.

Kav, who cares.

Linguini, we get it. You're the tough " I don't care what people think about me"

Logan, I have always liked you. But you spend too much time here.

Rocky, you are smarter then these noobs think you are.

I respect your opinion, you know that. But if you look at the top ten posters or even top twenty per week, I would bet I'm never on that list.

I think Kav bring(s) a fresh perspective. May not always agree, but it's not that same everyone else says over and over and over

So inane, self-centered, stream of consciousness ramblings in multiple threads that the person may or may not know anything about is "fresh"? I'll have to remember that for next time, so I can fit in better. :eyeroll:

Hey Stu. :hi:

I've been on the boards for a little bit now. I've seen old threads and old users. I've heard stories of the personal battles that went on here. I've seen plenty of class of '06 complain about the class of '09 and so on.

It looks to me like the boards have stayed pretty consistent. There is still a ton of butthurt, bickering, and person_without_enough_empathying in CG. There is a wealth of information if you stumble into virtually any other area of the boards though. Sometimes that knowledge gets shown in CG, but it is rare and far between.

The more things change, the more the stay the same. I do like it here though. (thumbs u

Oh and I enjoy Logan and Kav. Sometimes I even like Jimmy. The real problem on this board is Hulk Smash. :devil:

I've been on the boards for a little bit now. I've seen old threads and old users. I've heard stories of the personal battles that went on here. I've seen plenty of class of '06 complain about the class of '09 and so on.

It looks to me like the boards have stayed pretty consistent. There is still a ton of butthurt, bickering, and person_without_enough_empathying in CG. There is a wealth of information if you stumble into virtually any other area of the boards though. Sometimes that knowledge gets shown in CG, but it is rare and far between.

The more things change, the more the stay the same. I do like it here though. (thumbs u

Oh and I enjoy Logan and Kav. Sometimes I even like Jimmy. The real problem on this board is Hulk Smash. :devil:

It would appear you're a terrible judge of character :baiting:

It would appear you're a terrible judge of character :baiting:

I'm sorry, I have no idea who you are…

I think Kav bring(s) a fresh perspective. May not always agree, but it's not that same everyone else says over and over and over

So inane, self-centered, stream of consciousness ramblings in multiple threads that the person may or may not know anything about is "fresh"? I'll have to remember that for next time, so I can fit in better. :eyeroll:

Hello there...

TTH2 was right. The newer members have absolutely nothing to say. Some speculative junk, some movies, other gibberish. This used to be a good forum for info, you guys are really driving the nail deep.

Kav, who cares.

Linguini, we get it. You're the tough " I don't care what people think about me"

Logan, I have always liked you. But you spend too much time here.

Rocky, you are smarter then these noobs think you are.

I thought the same thing in 2008... more or less.

I thought the same thing in 2006, kinda sorta. :eyeroll:

I was nice to you... give or take.

Everything after 2003 is BIN FODDER :preach:

+1 :whistle:

Hello there...

Hi, nice to meet you...

The fact That there are already 4 no votes for Andy proves, unassailably, that this place is chock full of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

lol - After Kav celebrated that the masses want him, I suggested in a thread that people should always vote no just to see if the person follows through with leaving. Perhaps that is the reason people are voting, "no."

The fact That there are already 4 no votes for Andy proves, unassailably, that this place is chock full of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

:whee:

Whahhhhh!

You aren't supposed to appear until about two months AFTER the Great Pumpkin comes.

Maybe it's just like Andy 's grading contest and people aren't reading all the text and just see the "for kav" and think the poll is about him.

:insane:

Even still, Greenham has done more for charity causes than almost anyone, and he has been instrumental in keeping the bloated corpse of the Holiday Gift Exchange from exploding on the beach.

He actually participates. The bloviators and "just here to sell" turdblossoms should take notice.