• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Well I can say one thing about Kav-unlike many folks-who are all his detractors-he does not show up in a thread just to insult someone in a cowardly keyboard fashion. He jokes around, answers comic questions, and engages in the conversation. You may think what he says is silly, but he's not mean spirited.

If that type of person makes your blood boil and you gush over the other kind well that's your choice in life.

Annoying people annoy (shrug)

That argument wont fly. 53% support me.

If I was merely 'annoying' that would not be the case. So it's a personal choice to be mean spirited.

Well I can say one thing about Kav-unlike many folks-who are all his detractors-he does not show up in a thread just to insult someone in a cowardly keyboard fashion. He jokes around, answers comic questions, and engages in the conversation. You may think what he says is silly, but he's not mean spirited.

If that type of person makes your blood boil and you gush over the other kind well that's your choice in life.

Annoying people annoy (shrug)

That argument wont fly. 53% support me.

If I was merely 'annoying' that would not be the case. So it's a personal choice to be mean spirited.

Does that mean you think 50% support me?

The fact That there are already 4 no votes for Andy proves, unassailably, that this place is chock full of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

+a few hundred billion.

Andy and Sha are the two who do the most for the boards.

so did somebody actually get a strike from the mods.....or is this posting frenzy all just drama class rehearsals ? :popcorn:

strike_zpsc8e85515.jpg

The fact That there are already 4 no votes for Andy proves, unassailably, that this place is chock full of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

+a few hundred billion.

I'll remember that next time you have a birthday. meh

lol

+a few hundred billion.

lol

Oh, and Dave. I meant to say and Dave.

+a few hundred billion.

lol

Oh, and Dave. I meant to say and Dave.

:cloud9: Now I'll vote to keep you. :grin:

so did somebody actually get a strike from the mods.....or is this posting frenzy all just drama class rehearsals ? :popcorn:

Yep, just the usual banter from old-timers with a sense of ownership (which is natural) and newer members justifying their presence (which is also natural).

Speaking of rehearsals... :)

"Shakespeare said "All the world's a stage, all the men and women merely players."

He forgot to mention that I was the chief critic.

I was always able to see the flaw in every person, every situation.

And I was always glad to point it out, because I knew you wanted perfection, just as I did.

A.A. and acceptance have taught me that there is a bit of good in the worst of us, and a bit of bad in the best of us; that we are all children of God and we each have a right to be here.

When I complain about you, I am complaining about God's handiwork. I am saying that I know better that God."

- pp 449, Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous

:preach: