• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

HOW DID Sir See Lannister CHANGE HIS NAME TO STARBORN?!
Storm Born

Jeez Jimmy, read a book

:baiting:

How do you do that when you're banned? and yeah, I forgot what it was 30 seconds after looking at it :sorry:

Good question hm

Is everyone aware global warming topics are now not allowed in WC? They join political posts in the verboten list.

Wow, really? That's shocking.

Why? All they ever do is end up with one set of people shouting at another set of people ad infinitum.

Sorry, I guess I should have said, "Wow, really? I'm shocked, shocked to find that global warming topics are considered political posts."

They're not political posts, they're global warming posts and they have been a source of nearly as much trouble as political posts in the WC. Good riddance

(thumbs u

A cleansing and some wrath! I've never heard of "bropper," guess I missed something.

A few years ago there was a humorous discussion about a transitional comic age between Bronze and Copper. The two, mostly in jest, names thrown out there were Cronze and Bropper. "bropper' showed up after that. For that reason, I always assumed he was a shill. However, he pretty much behaved himself so I didn't dwell on it too much

hm

This I like. "Cronze" has just been added to my lexicon.

Good analysis too. Unusual that a new user would pick a name from a topic before they joined, unless he was an unregistered lurker.

I did lurk for roughly 5-6 months before joining. I like to get the lay of the land before jumping into something.

A cleansing and some wrath! I've never heard of "bropper," guess I missed something.

A few years ago there was a humorous discussion about a transitional comic age between Bronze and Copper. The two, mostly in jest, names thrown out there were Cronze and Bropper. "bropper' showed up after that. For that reason, I always assumed he was a shill. However, he pretty much behaved himself so I didn't dwell on it too much

hm

This I like. "Cronze" has just been added to my lexicon.

Good analysis too. Unusual that a new user would pick a name from a topic before they joined, unless he was an unregistered lurker.

I did lurk for roughly 5-6 months before joining. I like to get the lay of the land before jumping into something.

I did, too.

What happened? LInk?

I'm looking, but I'd put good money his comments were removed. Before my strike, they removed everything I'd posted for like the last 24 hours. It made it very difficult to figure out what I said that caused my strike and of course CGCMod0 still hasn't answered my question…

I think it was David Millers Incredible Hulk 1 ST.

I did not see / was not paying attention to the Hulk thread. However, if this had anything to do with Jay's OO FS Thread last night then I am honestly not seeing it. Many people, myself included, were commenting on the feeding frenzy as we were picking up books.

I get that some don't like Brock, but I don't think he deserves all his posts humped. He's a good guy- he just has strong opinions and isn't afraid to voice them.

We've also seen much harsher comments from others on the boards.

You can have strong opinions (most of us do from time to time) without constantly taking dumps in peoples sales threads.

I think it was David Millers Incredible Hulk 1 ST.

I did not see / was not paying attention to the Hulk thread. However, if this had anything to do with Jay's OO FS Thread last night then I am honestly not seeing it. Many people, myself included, were commenting on the feeding frenzy as we were picking up books.

Yeah, that is what I thought it was too which is why I asked. hm

You can have strong opinions (most of us do from time to time) without constantly taking dumps in peoples sales threads.

Exactly - he does it consistently, and it's really annoying.

Three weeks for this strike (third offense), maybe it will finally sink in.

I get that some don't like Brock, but I don't think he deserves all his posts humped. He's a good guy- he just has strong opinions and isn't afraid to voice them.

That is why I feel like I'm missing something. hm

Brock attempted to :takeit: in one of amnesiac's recent sales threads and was completely shot down and denied much to the delight of several onlookers I'm sure. But Brock didn't reply and restrained himself. He definitely has an issue at times with lack of a filter, but many here do, myself included. I guess I missed this latest infraction.

Can you provide a link to the "Dump" Brock took? You've also been one of his harshest critics here so I'm not sure I can take your comment to heart...