• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Trolling? Really? Thats an explanation?

Moderation isn't biased.

They are not always thorough either,you're still here. lol

I can't believe I'm about to say this but Pasta Boy is far from the most annoying person here these days.

I know,just have to bust his balls every now and again.He actually has been a good pasta boy lately.

Are we still on for our make out session behind the bleachers after the bake sale on Friday?

Will there be a video?

I'll settle for a rap song;) He's very talented as long as he leaves the "Dad" part out;)

Seriously...

I'm glad he's here, we need more younger people who are passionate about comics.

It would be nice if those younger people were passionate about reading comics as opposed to just buying and selling them 2c

:hi:

I said young :baiting:

I'm 28. I think Jimmy is right around my age.

Moderation isn't biased.

I can't believe I'm about to say this but Pasta Boy is far from the most annoying person here these days.

I know,just have to bust his balls every now and again.He actually has been a good pasta boy lately.

Are we still on for our make out session behind the bleachers after the bake sale on Friday?

Will there be a video?

I'll settle for a rap song;) He's very talented as long as he leaves the "Dad" part out;)

Seriously...

I'm glad he's here, we need more younger people who are passionate about comics.

It would be nice if those younger people were passionate about reading comics as opposed to just buying and selling them 2c

Really? I thought he was 15...16 tops (shrug)

Moderation isn't biased.

Will there be a video?

Seriously...

Seriously... how old do you think some of us actually are? I am still in my 30's.

You're not young either :baiting:

I'm growing older, but not up.

Which reminds me... Margaritaville hits Long Island August 21st :)

Moderation isn't biased.

Will there be a video?

Seriously...

Seriously... how old do you think some of us actually are? I am still in my 30's.

You're not young either :baiting:

See, I knew we had something in common.

Moderation isn't biased.

Will there be a video?

Seriously...

I like to read books. :o

Ha! This will be my sixteenth year that my friends and I are headed to shows.

Moderation isn't biased.

Will there be a video?

Seriously...

I figured 19-21

Ha! This will be my sixteenth year that my friends and I are headed to shows.

I meant immaturity :)

J/K I like JB too.

What worse, people thinking you're 16 or thinking you had a PM session with someone who thinks you're 16 based on love?

Trust me, be VERY happy anyone thinks you are 16...30 years from now, you'll look back and be thrilled;)