• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Learn how to quote, newbs.

Naw.... it's the boards inner workings which only allow some low number of quotes after quotes after quotes.....before it just stops actually "quoting" them :popcorn:

It's called "quote nesting", and you defeat it by deleting the oldest quote in the nest. In other words...by leaning how to quote.

An I dig all the new peeps. They have energy (thumbs u

My post was aimed mostly at Logan.

:D

Naw.... it's the boards inner workings which only allow some low number of quotes after quotes after quotes.....before it just stops actually "quoting" them :popcorn:

It's called "quote nesting", and you defeat it by deleting the oldest quote in the nest. In other words...by leaning how to quote.

ablnj.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

One of these days I'll get it :sorry:

ablzt.jpg

ablzt.jpg

Lean Back...

Senormac thinks you're still a newb.

Aren't I more or less?

Aren't I more or less?

Of course, but you don't just come right out and SAY it.

That would be gauche.

:ohnoez:

Aren't I more or less?

perhaps newer... but you have been battling me in post count for a month now. I just can't keep up with you young whipper snappers :preach:

People ask me if I was the class clown in school.

I tell em no I was the class mime.

10,000+ posts in 8 months. :insane: I don't believe for a second you were able to keep your mouth shut!

:jokealert:

People ask me if I was the class clown in school.

I tell em no I was the class mime.

10,000+ posts in 8 months. :insane: I don't believe for a second you were able to keep your mouth shut!

:jokealert:

Yup

even now my mouth is firmly closed and I'm just using my hands....

Circumventing a strike by creating a shill. I figured he'd get one for the shill and one for the circumvention being that we've had people NOT create a shill and get a strike for using the journal function to circumvent the strike.

Circumventing a strike by creating a shill. I figured he'd get one for the shill and one for the circumvention being that we've had people NOT create a shill and get a strike for using the journal function to circumvent the strike.

What is the over / under on what happens first? A banning or his HoS entry being completed?

I'm amazed it wasn't an all out ban.

Me, too. He's causing all sorts of disruption here, to the point that a "break" from the boards is not going to help him settle down.