• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

I used to mess around on the guitar a lot during my stoner days. I got decent but then sort of plateaued and never progressed. Life sort of progressed and I don't play much these days.

It always amazes me how easy people like Frampton, Clapton, and Hendrix make it look. I remember seeing a guy named Tim Reynolds jam on a 12 string. He made it look so simple. It just boggles the mind.

I used to mess around on the guitar a lot during my stoner days. I got decent but then sort of plateaued and never progressed. Life sort of progressed and I don't play much these days.

It always amazes me how easy people like Frampton, Clapton, and Hendrix make it look. I remember seeing a guy named Tim Reynolds jam on a 12 string. He made it look so simple. It just boggles the mind.

Is that the guy that tours with Dave Matthews?

Yes.

Yes.

Love that show, also a fan of his Proudest Monkey solos