• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worlds of Fear #2, #3

7 posts in this topic

WORLDS OF FEAR #2 A very pretty copy except that the spine is completely split. Front cover is still attached at the staples. Very glossy, with great paper. $135

This is arguably the rarest of all pre-code horror books, and like other Fawcetts of this time period, suffered from inferior cover stock. Almost all the copies I've seen have a heavily taped split spine - so almost impossible to find an intact copy.

Here for instance is one recently sold by Harley Yee:

WOF #2

If you buy this copy, please resist the urge to tape the spine!

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ

:takeit: wins over pm's. Time payments are a possibility. PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!

Shipping to the USA and Worldwide

I pack books very carefully.

I am based in the United Kingdom

Postage on this book is $30 via expedited mail

No probies or trolls allowed

WorldsofFear210_zpsdc27a49c.jpg

Like Man from Planet X, the cover stock is very thin, and though not brittle, does not respond well to folding. So very few copies of either book exist without evidence of significant splitting and/or chipping.

Here is my copy of Man From Planet X, not for sale, but to show that even a very pretty copy is in technically low grade by CGC standards. Yet I will likely never find a better copy.

ManFromPlanetXCGC25_zpsb4c80a9e.jpg

ManFromPlanetXbc_zps3ba41b22.jpg