• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which comics deserve to be brought to other media but aren't speculated

61 posts in this topic

Snapshot

I Kill Giants

Lot 13

Colder

Luther Strode

L'il Depressed Boy

DMZ

Local

Demo

Transmetropolitan

The Killer

Northlanders

Fell

Sweet Tooth

Midnight Nation

Wire Hangers (movie in the works but little/no speculation)

Crawl To Me (ditto)

The Answer!

Whispers (killed by delays)

King City

Multiple Warheads

Battlefields

Guerillas

Whispers In The Walls

Saucer Country

etc :grin:

There are way too many great comics to list.

Oh man. Midnight Nation was fantastic.

Man your right. The Wake is super cool. I just read issue 2 this morning. Loved everything about it. Its a little old fashioned in that it takes more than a minute to read. Very detailed storytelling with strong characters. I don't know why but after I read it, I was reminded of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen in some way. It could be because of its unique story. Anyway, good pick.

Man your right. The Wake is super cool. I just read issue 2 this morning. Loved everything about it. Its a little old fashioned in that it takes more than a minute to read. Very detailed storytelling with strong characters. I don't know why but after I read it, I was reminded of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen in some way. It could be because of its unique story. Anyway, good pick.

When I was a teenager alot of books read like that. :preach:

When I was a teenager alot of books read like that. :preach:

Hahahahaha. You and me both :signfunny:

100 Bullets

Planetary

Grendel

Sweet Tooth

We3

That would be at least 2 votes for Planetary. I would settle for Warren Ellis writing more Planetary. Settle is not the right word. I would camp out at the LCS lol

I see so many possibilities for this book and I think it would have broad appeal.

Finding Gossamyr has Disney/Pixar written all over it. I would be surprised if this series didn't make the silver screen. Apparently, not many people know of this series, comic book round up never reviewed it. Very low print run for the first 4 issue arc. Great fantasy story and beautiful art what more could you ask for....

Strangers in Paradise

Castle Waiting.

Finder.

The Bradley's.

Herobear and The Kid.

Abadazad.

Moonshadow.

Man there really are a lot of great stories out there!!!!

Strangers in Paradise

Castle Waiting.

Finder.

The Bradley's.

Herobear and The Kid.

Abadazad.

Moonshadow.

Abadazad property is owned by Disney so it could happen, with Disney owning Marvel and Lucasfilm I see in the near future many new films and projects happening. They also optioned Th3rd World Studios' The Stuff of Legend comic a while back. Once I see that book made into a movie then Finding Gossamyr won't be far behind. ;)

Strangers in Paradise

Castle Waiting.

Finder.

The Bradley's.

Herobear and The Kid.

Abadazad.

Moonshadow.

Abadazad property is owned by Disney so it could happen, with Disney owning Marvel and Lucasfilm I see in the near future many new films and projects happening. They also optioned Th3rd World Studios' The Stuff of Legend comic a while back. Once I see that book made into a movie then Finding Gossamyr won't be far behind. ;)

Is this the same Abadazad that Crossgen put out a few years ago ?