• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where to make a post to trade some GA books ?

10 posts in this topic

Hey All,

I've bought quite a few books on these boards over the last few years but never sold or traded anything. I have some GA books that I want to trade for some other reader grade books. Would I make this post in the 'For Sale' section, or is there another section for just doing trades?

Not really looking to sell anything, just trading.

Thanks,

Jason

I think both the Marketplace and the Want to Buy sections are appropriate for Want to Trade ads – it depends on whether you want underlined more what you offer or what you are looking for.

Certainly if listed in the Marketplace they need to have a BIN price, so maybe the WTB section is better?

I see. Well, I always thought the WTB section was more flexible for that – there has been various WTT threads there. It’s more handy as you don’t have to specify a fixed trade price and may define the details as you talk. In the Marketplace theoretically a fixed price would be binding if someone actually wants to buy (and not trade) and says "I’ll take it". :)

I see. Well, I always thought the WTB section was more flexible for that – there has been various WTT threads there. It’s more handy as you don’t have to specify a fixed trade price and may define the details as you talk. In the Marketplace theoretically a fixed price would be binding if someone actually wants to buy (and not trade) and says "I’ll take it". :)

You're right. There are WTT threads in the WTB section. So I assume it is acceptable. As far as someone offering you your "price" my take is if you put the "TRADE ONLY" in the title as the rule states you aren't bound to take a monetary offer on your comic. Though if you are worried about that you can always price it at three times guide if you want.