• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed--All books are sold. Thanks!

42 posts in this topic

OK everyone, the sell off continues.

All of the books tonight are ones that like a lot, but it is time to move them along. My colection is getting smaller and smaller....but this is my choice.

The first :takeit: gets the book....but pm's will work as well.

Payment by check or money order only. Buyer pays actual shipping unless noted otherwise. Shipping will be determined once invoices are sent out.

Thanks for looking.

Scott

you wont accept paypal? what if we cover the fees?

It has nothing to do with the fees.....it has to do with my unhappiness with them as an entity. When I sold a ton of books 3 years ago to buy my Mustang....they froze my account due to the amount of funds coming in....and i almost lost my ability to buy the car when i was half way towards my goal. Their customer service was uncaring, and they took it upon themselves to screw with me for no good reason. I hold a grudge when you mess with my money....and they will never get another dime from me.

you wont accept paypal? what if we cover the fees?

It has nothing to do with the fees.....it has to do with my unhappiness with them as entity. When I sold a ton of books 3 years ago to buy my Mustang....they froze my account due to the amount of funds coming in....and i almost lost my ability to buy the car when i was half way towards my goal. Their customer service was uncaring, and they took it upon themselves to screw with me for no good reason. I hold a grudge when you mess with my money....and they will never get another dime from me.

ok good enough reason

Playful Little Audrey 73 9.4 raw copy. File Copy. I liked this book because of the scary themed cover. Very bright copy, beautiful. OPG in 9.2 is 28

A Trip to Outer Space with Santa 7.0 Unused interior. A really cute book from the 1950's.

22.00 in 8.0

15.00....what i paid for it.

:takeit:

Tales of Suspense 63 7.0 restored. My last restored book from good ole' Danny DUPECAKE. He got me on about 5 books that I bought in the late 80's out of his CBG ads. What a prince he turned out to be.

Anywhoo....i still love this cover....and have shown it several people who agree with me that we do not understand the 7.0. It has some Marvel chipping as you can see....but that should not be the reason. Whatever, it is still pretty.

Not really sure where to mark this one....so i am going to be safe and put it at

TOS631001_zpsdb17675f.jpg

TOS632001_zps37f6c741.jpg

Playful Little Audrey 73 9.4 raw copy. File Copy. I liked this book because of the scary themed cover. Very bright copy, beautiful. OPG in 9.2 is 28

A Trip to Outer Space with Santa 7.0 Unused interior. A really cute book from the 1950's.

22.00 in 8.0

Thanks brother....it has been a long time! Good to hear from you!

Tales of Suspense 63 7.0 restored. My last restored book from good ole' Danny DUPECAKE. He got me on about 5 books that I bought in the late 80's out of his CBG ads. What a prince he turned out to be.

:cry: That blows!!

22.00 in 8.0

Thanks brother....it has been a long time! Good to hear from you!

You too, Scott. GLWTS

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen 133 9.4 First Kirby issue...and the start of his Fourth World. There is a date stamp near the J in Jimmy...but it is funny because when i received the book in the mail, it was August 25th.....don't remember the year though. I thought it was cool at the time. Nice copy.

JimmyOlsen1331001_zps99069f4b.jpg

JimmyOlsen1332001_zps2d356cb6.jpg