• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you spend thousands on ebay with a seller with zero feedback?

47 posts in this topic

On Jul-28-13 at 09:55:12 PDT, seller added the following information:

Also I want to add since I have been getting some question still as to if it is an original, I can only advise you all as I did in my main description from the statement I received from Paradox Comics-N-Cards, please see above. I do not know if it is original or not, I was just advised it was. Original or reprint, you bid at your own risk. Thanks.

lol

What a piece of work. :roflmao: I'm sending him a message, he's going to love it.

Item 290952504680 is no longer available.

But has returned.

Amazing Fantasy #15 by comicguyok (0 )

This auction is for the Amazing Fantasy #15, I have this comic for two weeks and I originally got it from a yard sell from a guy who did not know what he had! I was going to give it to my grandson but I looked up the comic first and boy was I surprised to find out it's worth! I am not a collector but I do like yard sales! To verify it is original, I took it to Paradox Comic-N-Cards and a guy who works there said "It is original and probably could get a grade of a 6"? Now instead of having it graded I decided to create a user name put it up for auction on this site. The comic is not graded, it has two minor tears on the front cover and one minor tear on the back which are both on the top towards the center. Also on the back cover their are some creases. Their is minor wear around the comic. All pages in the comic are together by all staples which are not rusted. The comic looks like in great shape. So please bid with confidence and also if your the winning bidder I will throw in some other comics that I picked up from the yard sell: 2002 signed by Terry Dodson and Rachel 109/1979 and comes with COA Spider-Man and the Black Cat, 1988 Super-Sized Annual the Amazing Spider-Man The Evolutionary War guest starring Dare-Devil and has Speed-Ball, 1991 the Amazing Spider-Man featuring Venom and Boomerang, 1987 the Amazing Spider-Man "The Hob Goblin Revealed", 1987 the Amazing Spider-Man Part 2 "Crawling". All these extra comics are included in the sale but at no extra cost to you! And from the eye these bonus comics look very well taken care of. Good luck to all bidders/buyers and please note I am currently out of town and will not return till 08/01/2013, I will attempt to message you as soon as possible and the above photo is not actual comic being sold but what eBay posted to represent the comic. Also for some reason my previous auction was removed, something about not knowing if its an original. Well if Paradox Comic-N-Cards say it is then it is so thanks again and thanks for looking at my auction.

Capture_zpsa070fb97.jpg

He's reading this thread.

The pic is now gone and he modified his description to remove the lie about eBay inserting a stock photo.

"and the above photo is not actual comic being sold but what eBay posted to represent the comic."

This auction is for the Amazing Fantasy #15, I have this comic for two weeks and I originally got it from a yard sell from a guy who did not know what he had! I was going to give it to my grandson but I looked up the comic first and boy was I surprised to find out it's worth! I am not a collector but I do like yard sales! To verify it is original, I took it to Paradox Comic-N-Cards and a guy who works there said "It is original and probably could get a grade of a 6"? Now instead of having it graded I decided to create a user name put it up for auction on this site. The comic is not graded, it has two minor tears on the front cover and one minor tear on the back which are both on the top towards the center. Also on the back cover their are some creases. Their is minor wear around the comic. All pages in the comic are together by all staples which are not rusted. The comic looks like in great shape. So please bid with confidence and also if your the winning bidder I will throw in some other comics that I picked up from the yard sell: 2002 signed by Terry Dodson and Rachel 109/1979 and comes with COA Spider-Man and the Black Cat, 1988 Super-Sized Annual the Amazing Spider-Man The Evolutionary War guest starring Dare-Devil and has Speed-Ball, 1991 the Amazing Spider-Man featuring Venom and Boomerang, 1987 the Amazing Spider-Man "The Hob Goblin Revealed", 1987 the Amazing Spider-Man Part 2 "Crawling". All these extra comics are included in the sale but at no extra cost to you! And from the eye these bonus comics look very well taken care of. Good luck to all bidders/buyers and please note I am currently out of town and will not return till 08/01/2013, I will attempt to message you as soon as possible. Also for some reason my previous auction was removed, something about not knowing if its an original. Well if Paradox Comic-N-Cards say it is then it is so thanks again and thanks for looking at my auction.

Capture_zps87c219d7.jpg

I don't like selling a $5 item to a zero feedback bidder.

I don't mind selling to a zero-FB eBayer. We all have to start somewhere, and I am pretty sure my first 8 or so FB were from me buying things. But buying from a 0FB is where it gets sketchy.

-slym

Hi guys, I've been following your discussions on the amazing fantasy 15 by the seller comicguyok and the one a couple days ago from seller superkop10. I'm a top rated power seller on eBay and deal mainly with comics. I'm looking for a affordable amazing fantasy 15 right now and I do my research before I pay someone thousands for an item. Just to let you all know, yes paradox comics n cards is a real store in ND but guess what I called them Sunday afternoon and they said they never had anyone come in with a amazing fantasy 15 of any kind and I spoke with the manager!! He laughed and said I'd think we would remember that lol. Call them yourselves and see, their phone number is 701-239-9505. I messaged comicguyok about 4 times with no response but he has time to change his ad a bunch of times and not to mention he decides to list a very important and expensive book conveniently when he well be out of town lol. Report this guy.

Already reported, thanks for calling paradox, hopefully they call eBay or contact the seller to have themselves removed from the auction. No need for their good name to be taken through the mud.