• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALIEN WORLDS (almost) Instant Registry Set!

18 posts in this topic

I'm offering this as a package deal for $540 SHIPPED (in the Continental U.S.)

Alien Worlds 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and #nn, the 1-8 all 9.8 with White Pages.

If it doesn't sell as a package, I MAY sell them separately, so if you are interested in any of them, drop me a PM with an offer and in a couple of days, if I decide to break them up, I'll respond as such.

Feel free to discuss how cool this set is here. :grin:

:takeit: trumps all PM's

Paypal is preferred, but I will work with you if you need to pay otherwise. Please PM me ahead of time to make those arrangements. Payment is expected within 7 days of invoice. If for some reason you need more time than that, please PM me and make those arrangements ahead of time.

Shipping is $5 for one or all in the Continental U.S., in a safe and secure Media Mail package. If you need some other type of delivery, by all means PM me and we can work out those arrangements.

I do ship outside the U.S., including Canada, please feel free to PM me for specifics.

Satisfaction is guaranteed. No probbies or HOSers...

I'm offering this as a package deal for $540 SHIPPED (in the Continental U.S.)

Alien Worlds 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and #nn, the 1-8 all 9.8 with White Pages.

If it doesn't sell as a package, I MAY sell them separately, so if you are interested in any of them, drop me a PM with an offer and in a couple of days, if I decide to break them up, I'll respond as such.

Feel free to discuss how cool this set is here. :grin:

:takeit: trumps all PM's

Paypal is preferred, but I will work with you if you need to pay otherwise. Please PM me ahead of time to make those arrangements. Payment is expected within 7 days of invoice. If for some reason you need more time than that, please PM me and make those arrangements ahead of time.

Shipping is $5 for one or all in the Continental U.S., in a safe and secure Media Mail package. If you need some other type of delivery, by all means PM me and we can work out those arrangements.

I do ship outside the U.S., including Canada, please feel free to PM me for specifics.

Satisfaction is guaranteed. No probbies or HOSers...

:takeit: the whole set, per pm. Thanks Chuck!