• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED - SA Marvel Keys: X-Men 1, ex-CGC 4.5 (and a few freebies)

25 posts in this topic

The AF 15 and Avengers 1 went over pretty well, and I've got a couple happy buyers. :cloud9: So, I'm gonna try my luck at expanding my OA war chest a bit more in this thread. To that end...

Comics? Pshaaw!! I think I'll try my hand at OA for a spell.

No PL or HoS!! :sumo:

First :takeit: gets it. PM offers welcomed, all will be considered. Need time payments? Let's see if we can't work something out. :foryou:

Shipping in the U.S. is on me. If you're outside the U.S. ... contact me first. I'm no master of shipping intricacies, and I don't want to ship it anywhere that will prohibit my insuring it.

Paypal or MO accepted. Payment is due within 7 days of our agreement. "Our agreement" means your throwing up the :takeit: or our PMs.

NOTE: I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone that seems ... er ... fishy to me. :hi:

O, and don't fear ... you can trust me!! :)

:takeit: trumps PMs, per usual.

Yours for $2,200

I call this one "beardy!" :)

Beardy is my favorite thus far, only because Jean's beard looks so fluffy, santa claus like. Great book. GLWTS

Yep, she'd make a cute Santa. :luhv:

Yours for $2,200

I call this one "beardy!" :)

Beardy is my favorite thus far, only because Jean's beard looks so fluffy, santa claus like. Great book. GLWTS

Yep, she'd make a cute Santa. :luhv:

Definitely a lap I would sit on!

Wow, Speedy, you must be really loving your original art collecting if you are selling those… Just look at the freebies… :o

I’m just glad you are not selling a FF#1 or I’d be tempted to sell my (only) Jack Kirby original art page to buy it… :D

I wish I could grab this!!

FYI: The date stamp to the right of beardy looks like a music note...so whenever I look at the cover, it seems like she is dancing while the others are fighting.