• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

timesthepain's kudos thread

1 post in this topic

I've been a member here since September of 2012, my first purchase was a CGC 9.8 copy of Hack/Slash 2004, I have made many, many purchases since then and have been asked many times by the sellers if I had a kudos forum. I always replied "no, this is probably my last purchase, I don't have a need for one." Well, now I have started a sales thread, and I might as well be honest with myself that this addiction to comic books isn't going away anytime soon. I just wish I would have started a kudos thread long ago instead of missing out on all the feedback that I would have built already.......Lesson learned, right?

Thank you, in advance to all buyers and sellers that are willing to take a moment from their day just to post a quick comment on my kudos thread acknowledging the experience that they encountered during our business transaction(s). (worship)(worship)(worship)

-Jimi (timesthepain)