• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Purchased Grader's Notes for a book...

31 posts in this topic

Magua from "The Last of the Mohicans," speaks this dialect I believe.

When the Grey Hair is dead, Magua will eat his heart. Before he dies, Magua will put his children under the knife, so the Grey Hair will know his seed is wiped out forever.

What the heck does, "Full Top Whole Book Wear" mean?

It was all that was stated for a 9.6 book of mine.

You tried using the CGC Graders' Notes Decoder Ring, right? I've misplaced mine, but I'm sure that will work.

Seriously right, ten books for some drunk talk. My 4 1/2 year old son could have constructed a better phrase I think.

It makes the book sound like 4.0.

banana082.gif It makes perfect sense to me - that's why I smoke "Grader's Choice".

When the Grey Hair is dead, Magua will eat his heart. Before he dies, Magua will put his children under the knife, so the Grey Hair will know his seed is wiped out forever.

:applause:

:applause:

The wiping out seed part, or? :shrug:

Great flick

Great flick

On my all-time top ten. And a candidate for favorite all-time based upon cinematography, score, -script and action.

I wrote my senior thesis solely to that soundtrack and Bravehearts.

(No Dead or Phish surprisingly)

Two of the most beautiful, powerful and enchanting film

scores I still have ever heard.

Master and Commander is right after those than and anything Hans Zimmer does.

Great flick

On my all-time top ten. And a candidate for favorite all-time based upon cinematography, score, -script and action.

Stay alive...no matter what occurs. I WILL find you!!!