• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCARCE ROMANCE

7 posts in this topic

Listing a couple of very scarce romance books.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE SHIPPING INFO BELOW.

:takeit: wins over pm's. Time payments are a possibility. PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!

STANDARD INFO:

I am based in the United Kingdom, and if you are too then please ignore the following. For those of you who live elsewhere, below is what I will charge for shipping, which is less than the actual cost.

Shipping to the USA and Worldwide

I pack books very carefully.

Raw comics: $10 by regular (uninsured) airmail or $20 insured expedited mail. Add $2 for each additional comic. UNINSURED PACKAGES SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK! But I have never, ever lost a package.

CGC comics $30 via expedited mail

If you combine CGC and raw items then I will only charge $2 each for the raw items.

No probies or trolls allowed

ROMANTIC ADVENTURES #47 FINE. $90 SOLD!

Anyone who collects these great truevision romance issues knows two things about them - one, they are extremely scarce; two, they almost never turn up in high grade. This is a strong mid-grade copy with nice paper, good gloss, and minimal peripheral wear. It may be a while before you see a better copy.

RomanticAdventures475_zps55d8f36e.jpg

RomanticAdventures475_zps8da9514e.jpg