• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D.C.s Superman, Action, Adventure, Green Lantern.

23 posts in this topic

:rulez:

Just a few books for sale tonight. Need to beef up my pocket a bit for Wizard.

:news: I would appreciate if Payment is made within 72 hours if possible. Thanks.

First book up in a few.

If your on the probation list, try and get off the probabtion list and quit being a dumb azz. No hall of shamers or probies, or anyone who deals with them.

If you want me to start a pile let me know.

1. First :takeit: in the thread gets the book. Please "quote" the book you want after it is posted.

If you want to negotiate on a price or book please do through a P.M. but :takeit: in the thread trumps any P.M. talks.

2. I'm not on the boards 24/7 so I am not around to answer P.M.'s all the time.Paypal, Money Orders, and Personal. Personal checks are held for ten days until they clear before I ship.

3. I can fit about ten regular sized comics ( not the Giants or Larger Magazines ) in my standard shipping box for $4.90 Media in the U.S. Other books will be exact shipping and packaging. If your order is more that the cost will be exact plus shipping materials. Media takes a few days more, but I have never had a problem with media. I package bomb proof, as anyone who has purchased from me knows.

4. I have decided that If you are willing to pay the exact shipping, I will ship anywhere at my cost, but please wait for me to invoice you.

5. PRIORITY is available at exact cost if you want it.

6. I do not bag and board individual books. Most books are bulk shipped in groups of up to twelve per bag. Everyone has there own bag/board preference anyway.

7. I will not ship in envelopes or mailers, so please dont ask. I only use Kraft box mailers.

9. I also offer a full refund on anything ( minus return shipping ), as long as you contact me within five days and return the item in the same condition.

SUPERMAN #140 - (5.0) - 1st Blue Kryptonite , Bizarro Supergirl

Nice flat copy with some surface marks and creases. Book is well attached and has nice pages, and clean staples.

GD = $85.00

BP = $65.00 10% OFF

superman140froncover001.jpg

superman140backcover001.jpg

supermancovers003.jpg

supermancovers004.jpg

SUPERMAN #129 - (6.0) Origin of Lori Lemaris

Really nice flat book with good color. Nice interior pages with well attached centerfold.

GD = $123.00

BP = $100.00 10% OFF

superman129FC001-1.jpg

superman129Backcover001-1.jpg

supermancovers001.jpg

supermancovers002.jpg

SUPERMAN #138 - 4.5 Titano the Super Ape

Book has a center scratch going down the middle in the center of the book. You can see it in the scan. Also some wrinkling and crease on the back cover in the center. Book has nice color and is well attached and very solid.

GD = $77.00

BP = $55.00 10% OFF

superman138frontcover001.jpg

superman140backcover001.jpg

supermancovers005.jpg

supermancovers007.jpg

FLASH COMICS #20 - (4.5)

BP = $420.00

Ran this in my thread last week but not a lot of interest so lets try it again with a little lower price.

Book has a full length front cover crease/bend going from the top left by the Hawkman logo, down to the black hoods rear end.

Two of the center wraps have tears by the staples but the pages are all attached.

At first I thought there was some paper loss across the bottom back cover edge but I looked at it very closely yesterday. It appears to be just a paper bend on the lower cover edge, but there are a few spots of paper wear near the corner.

Some dents and dings but a solid book that presents really well.

flash20fc001.jpg

flash20bc001.jpg

flash20001.jpg

flash20006.jpg

flash20005.jpg

flash20007.jpg

flashedgepics007.jpg

flashedgepics005.jpg

flashedgepics003.jpg

GREEN LANTERN #8 - (6.0) SOLD TO STEVERAMS

I had this book in the grading forum and to me its at the very least a 6.0. Book is solid and well attached. A few corner creases and some indentations to the right of the Green Lantern logo box. Has a thumb crease on the outside edge F.C. by the cactus with a slight paper fleck.

GD = $99.00

BP = $75.00

greenlanternfc001.jpg

greenlanternbc001.jpg

greenlanternpic001.jpg

greenlanterninterior003.jpg

greenlanterninterior001.jpg

REX THE WONDER DOG #42 - (4.0) SOLD TO BIO-RUP

This book has some staining on the top edge. I took some pics so you can see it clearly. Otherwise its a pretty nice copy. Has great color and pages are nice.

GD = $32.00

BP = $25.00

rexfrontcover001.jpg

rexbackcover001.jpg

rexthewonderdog004.jpg

rexthewonderdog003.jpg

rexthewonderdog002.jpg

rexthewonderdog001.jpg

ACTION COMICS #223 - (2.5/3.0)

Book has surface and edge wear and some color loss on the F.C. The spine is weak but it is attached. Cover is split 1-1/2" from the bottom. 1/4" on the top. The front and back cover both have a 1/2" edge tear. Book is complete with decent insides. No writing or cut-outs. A real jewel.

GD = $ $58

BP = $ $30.00 10% OFF

action223frontcover001.jpg

action223backcover001.jpg

action223003.jpg

action223002.jpg

action223001.jpg

ADVENTURE COMICS #256 - (4.0) Origin of the Green Arrow by Kirby SOLD TO GOPHERJOHN

Book has surface wear and creases associated with this grade. Cover and centerfold are attached. Inside cover edges have some tanning. Decent interior pages.

GD = $136.00

BP = $90.00 10% OFF

adventure256fc001.jpg

adventure256001.jpg

adventure256005.jpg

adventure256004.jpg

adventure256003.jpg

:takeit: ... I need this like I need a scroat on my elbow. :grin:

REX THE WONDER DOG #42 - (4.0)

This book has some staining on the top edge. I took some pics so you can see it clearly. Otherwise its a pretty nice copy. Has great color and pages are nice.

GD = $32.00

BP = $25.00

rexfrontcover001.jpg

:takeit: ... I need this like I need a scroat on my elbow. :grin:

REX THE WONDER DOG #42 - (4.0)

GD = $32.00

BP = $25.00

rexfrontcover001.jpg

^^

GREEN LANTERN #8 - (6.0)

I had this book in the grading forum and to me its at the very least a 6.0. Book is solid and well attached. A few corner creases and some indentations to the right of the Green Lantern logo box. Has a thumb crease on the outside edge F.C. by the cactus with a slight paper fleck.

GD = $99.00

BP = $75.00

greenlanternfc001.jpg

greenlanternbc001.jpg

greenlanternpic001.jpg

:takeit:

REX THE WONDER DOG #42 - (4.0) SOLD TO BIO-RUP

GD = $32.00

BP = $25.00

rexfrontcover001.jpg

rexbackcover001.jpg

rexthewonderdog004.jpg

rexthewonderdog003.jpg

rexthewonderdog002.jpg

rexthewonderdog001.jpg

Very nice pickup! I would've been all over that book if I hadn't already had a copy. Love Rex the Wonder Dog. They're ridiculously undervalued in the OSPG.

SLR

GREEN LANTERN #8 - (6.0)

GD = $99.00

BP = $75.00

greenlanternfc001.jpg

greenlanternbc001.jpg

greenlanternpic001.jpg

:takeit:

thanks

ADVENTURE COMICS #256 - (4.0) Origin of the Green Arrow by Kirby

Book has surface wear and creases associated with this grade. Cover and centerfold are attached. Inside cover edges have some tanning. Decent interior pages.

GD = $136.00

BP = $90.00 10% OFF

adventure256fc001.jpg

:takeit: at 10% off of $90 (if I'm understanding the discount correctly).

-John