• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One GA Book: Superman #31

11 posts in this topic

SUPERMAN #31 VG+$135 $110

Great book from 1944. Complete and displays great with glossy blacks on the FC with a tight staple, spine, and centerfold. That's right ONE staple book was manufactured like this. Off-white pages.

The book has a 1/4 inch spine split at the top and 1/4 inch piece missing from the top RHC.

:takeit: trumps PM.

My wife and I have been selling collectables on eBay under the name TCflea but now just mainly sell are wares at our Antique and Flea Market shops. I did have a couple of sales at the VCC in 2011 and do have a CGC forum feedback thread here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6873494#Post6873494

Postage Rates are though the USPS. Priority Mail $9 anywhere in the US, $14 to Canada. Once payment is cleared books will ship no later than next business day with tracking.

I only accept PayPal.

Please feel free to PM with any questions you might have.

Thanks for looking!

sup31fr_zps4357aad5.jpeg

sup31bck_zps2380437a.jpeg

th_sup31c_zps7eb30816.jpg th_sup31b_zps5698ecfc.jpg th_sup31a_zps84856bc6.jpg