• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue Circle 6 variant, Red Circle 4 variant

1 post in this topic

I posted a few minutes ago to get some information on an Amazing Spider-Man 149 red cover variant. Now, I'm asking the group if you have any information on variant covers on Golden Age books like Blue Circle 6, Red Circle 4 and Justice Traps The Guilty 60A (variant "A" edition).

as for Blue Circle 6, the cover is one not pictured in the Gerber Photojournal and has no white space. Gerber even questions the book's existence. CBM ran the cover in an earlier issue, but that one was different than the copy I own.

I currently own several copies of this book Gerber lists as a "may not exist" comic and two have writing overtop of the art on the covers, but it is block-style lettering, maybe Helvetica Bold, and was printed on the covers when the books were initially printed. All the Blue Circle 6s have the same cover art, but two copies I own have written over the art on the front "Featuring ... Bugsy Siegle."

The other three copies of this book do not have the writing. The interiors, as with all those last Rural Home Publishing/Enwill Associates books, vary. Both Blue Circle 6s have different Fox books inside.

I also own a Red Circle 4 with writing on the cover.

The Justice Traps the Guilty 60A actually says "60A" on the cover under the logo. I've never found another copy of this book and I've searched online for the past four years.

I hope someone can help me with these variants.