• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dude, Your gettin' some DELL Comics!

16 posts in this topic

DELL Dude says - "you're gettin' a DELL" or a few DELLS!

:rulez:

untitled.png

Most of the books are in the G/VG/F condition range. I used my phones camera to take pics but can have scans available upon request don't hesitate to ask :)

All books are bagged and boarded

PM's Welcome

No Probies No HOSers. I also reserve the right to not sell to you for my own reasons.

Shipping: 1-4 Books $6 Flat Rate Envelope. 5+ Small Flat Rate Box $12, Medium Flat Rate $15, Large Flat Rate $18. Sorry No International

Please ask any questions you have before purchasing I check these forums daily!

Payment is due within 3 days of sending you a final invoice.

The bags are not going to help sales. Way too much distortion of whats for sale, but what do I know about selling Dells

Yea I see the pics are coming out a little big and blurry. My scanner is having some issues so I used the phone tonight. Ill keep working on the scanner if anyone needs scans, its working just really slow.

Dude, is it me, could be, but the books, well they all look a little warped, or the backing boards looks a little small... or something looks a little out of kilter?

---------