• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Letter 44 Oni

600 posts in this topic

This book lands next week.

Reserve a copy for reading it will be the best read of that week or month promise you that.(Id say year too, but all let the book speak for itself.)

It is way up there for a first issue. I'm looking forward to seeing the color book and I think going only $1 for the first will get a big crowd to try it.

I picked up a regular cover copy and a phantom variant while on my lunch break. The guy at the shop thought the phantom cover was the regular cover because he got a lot more copies of them in instead of the regular cover. I look forward to reading this tonight.

I like it.....no good looking copies at my LCS though :(

???

I ordered my color copies so I won't get them until Friday but I hope they look nice. Do these look better in color or B & W ?

my lcs only had the color. Pretty high quality book for a buck, heavy glossy pages. I'm definitely on board for #2.

CBR didn't give it a great review. I'm still interested though.

You know I read that I didn't understand why they were so harsh on it. Let me know what you think after you read it. Just like Bleeding Cool said I was hooked after one read and went back and read it again especially the first pages between Presidents.

CBR didn't give it a great review. I'm still interested though.

You know I read that I didn't understand why they were so harsh on it. Let me know what you think after you read it. Just like Bleeding Cool said I was hooked after one read and went back and read it again especially the first pages between Presidents.

I felt the same way. I really liked the book and the review. Oh well, to each their own.

WTTB !

I'm somewhat surprised that the print run was on 22,000 at only a $1 each. I guess I'm getting too used to the Image print runs but this was a very good read with some heavy promotion from ONI and several other websites. I wonder how many would have sold if they put astro Deadpool on the cover ? lol