• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Philadelphia Comic Con - Sunday August 18

34 posts in this topic

What a GREAT show today! Attendance was almost 250 people and dealers were happy that there was money in the room. Anthony and I had a great show, as did almost every dealer! Great seeing Bill, Todd, BB, Foolkiller, and some other familiar faces!

What a GREAT show today! Attendance was almost 250 people and dealers were happy that there was money in the room. Anthony and I had a great show, as did almost every dealer! Great seeing Bill, Todd, BB, Foolkiller, and some other familiar faces!

Always great to see you too Pat :)

The room was much busier than usual. Nice to see some new dealers setup too. There was a good buzz in the room all around.

I am kind of disappointed with my lack of pickups yesterday, but it happens. Everyone was very helpful though. Any info on the next show? No flyers this time, but it is usually every other month.